aru29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
today's episode also gave a small insight into amrit and shradha's relationship...so is amrit her step mom or is it just a gap bet. them ...considering the 2 instances 
1) when she told zoravar that she wud hav gone but shradha still doesnt consider her...
2)when she told anand not to tell shradha that she has sent the gift or she wont use  it...

there was another thing that anand is elder to shradha soo she shud be the step mom(if at all she is) of both of them but doesnt seem so from anands behaviour with his mom...

hmmm  so wat do u guys think???
 lets all keep the forum buzz high (as well as our thinking cells activity😉) till we get answers ...what say??😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was thinking the same. She might be her step mom. She seems like a really nice loving caring lady. Something big must have happened that there is such a gap between them. I know its only been 2 epi but i am excited and looking forward to the future epi and all the secrets coming out.
Koeli thumbnail
probably step mom... maybe shraddha is the only daughter from his first wife or maybe anand too..
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thinking along d same lines
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think shraddha and Anand are zorawar 1st wife son and daughter n ishaan n aanish are his kids from the second wife Amrit so maybe Amrit is a step mom but she is so sweet 😳
niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah evn i feel she is a stepmom to both anand n shraddha..n probably stil hasnt acceptd hr..or maybe its jst dat the mother-daughtr duo has undergone a rough patch n dats wats responsible 4 shraddha's bitterness
aru29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Ritu567-

I was thinking the same. She might be her step mom. She seems like a really nice loving caring lady. Something big must have happened that there is such a gap between them. I know its only been 2 epi but i am excited and looking forward to the future epi and all the secrets coming out.

yeah she is very sweet n caring...me too waiting for the story to unfold😳
am luving it❤️
aru29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

probably step mom... maybe shraddha is the only daughter from his first wife or maybe anand too..

yeah... initially i also felt that she alone is from zor's first wife but then kittu said she's ur younger sister so i gues ideally both of them shud be frm first wife...😊
aru29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Waheeda-

thinking along d same lines

😃
aru29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lizzie1765

I think shraddha and Anand are zorawar 1st wife son and daughter n ishaan n aanish are his kids from the second wife Amrit so maybe Amrit is a step mom but she is so sweet 😳

yaa she' very sweet n caring😃