Posted: 10 years ago
Todays epi gave us an awesome glimpse of the beautiful equation that anand and shradhha share...his lovingly calling her "moti" and carng about her worrying abt her AND taking chocolates for her and remembering their fights as children really showed how close he has been and still is  to her👏
reminds me of my brother ( even wen he is just 1 room away...makes me want to go n give him a hug🤗)

thank u CV's for such a beautiful depiction of their relation ...such simple scenes with soo much depth⭐️
Nice bond between brother and sis. Anand really loves his sis a lot.
That was really sweet Anand and shraddha are very close 😛
 I'm sure Anand won't waste anytime wen he gets to jknow shraddha n bobby and shraddha n shrug back in sheer gill family n then from there on the story will move 😛
 But there are two negative characters one that that younger bhabhi jaya n the kritikas mom who is very conservative 😲
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

Nice bond between brother and sis. Anand really loves his sis a lot.
i really loved his bond with his sister👏
Originally posted by -Waheeda-

Yeah, sweet sibling bond
yaa absolutely😃
Originally posted by lizzie1765

That was really sweet Anand and shraddha are very close 😛
 I'm sure Anand won't waste anytime wen he gets to jknow shraddha n bobby and shraddha n shrug back in sheer gill family n then from there on the story will move 😛
 But there are two negative characters one that that younger bhabhi jaya n the kritikas mom who is very conservative 😲
me tooo waiting for him to take her back home,her home😊
yaa i am a li'l sceptical abt them too...lets see whether they are grey or negative😊
Totally agree. They share such a beautiful relationship. Made me wish I had a brother 😊
Originally posted by RaghavLove

Totally agree. They share such a beautiful relationship. Made me wish I had a brother 😊

Haha me too!😊
The way he said "Lalach bhari ankh se dekh rhi hai, isse achcha hai le hi le" man I loved that scene!!❤️
love the bond between the two
nice brother and sister relationship and two great characters
love the bond between them