meri yeh aankhen jidhar dekhe
tera hi chehra nazaara hai
Sujal.Kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: innocent.aman

tu credit k layak nahi hai sheeya  nalayak😡🤣

who isliye de rahe hai  vd bday k din ghadhiyo ko khush kia jata hai🤣

Kuch achha thread k baare mein bhi bol..hummesha mere pichhe padh jata hain..
and we r not supposed to chat ..here..spam with RK's dialogues and pics or dialogues..
incognito. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  HUBBY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVIAN <3

Vivian Dsena! 

The name says it all <3 You are undoubtely the best of the rest! You are the only reason because of which I watch Madhubala otherwise drama serials aren't my thing 😆 
You are so hot my hubby,no I didn't write anything wrong! YES! I wrote HUBBY because you are truly my husband! I'm your wife! for the world you are someone else's husband but for me you are only mine! You have got my copyrights on you SOMAIYAH'S PROPERTY! *RK style 😎*
Even though I'm just 13 but still I can't stop loving you and considering you as my hubby! my friends are like Somi, o.O you are 13 and vivian is a big man yaar and then I'm like so what yaar! Can't you see he is so hot and age is just a number.
Sometimes people don't believe that I'm so damn crazy about someone because my personality isn't like that,I'm a serious and a decent person but when it comes to you,then I become the most romantic and besharam girl 😆

I love you freaking much! You are so hot,cute,handsome! All in one package! I have never ever seen an actor like you,your acting is so natural! You are extremely nice and very much lively! Your interviews are a must watch! The way you talk and the way you answer the reporters 😆 

There is no other actor who like you,you are the limited package! Observing each and every nuance of yours is like second nature to me and I can't help but be amazed by your towering screen presence and par-excellent acting skills. Honestly, as cheesy as it sounds, I don't think there are enough words to describe how immensely talented you are.You are so dedicated towards your work and you truly love your fans! the best thing about you is that you aren't a show off even though you are the best where as the rest actors who doesn't even know how to act,consider themselves as the best 😳 You are P.E.R.F.E.C.T and sensational! You are the only Indian actor whom I love a lot! The way you potray RK is amazing! You have superlative acting skills! 

your looks can surely kill someone one day! 
I find myself very lucky,because its my birthday just after 8 days of your birthday! We both share the same star,Cancer 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY HUBBY! MAY YOU MANY MORE! 🤗I'm not capable of blessing you 😆 but I wish you become more successful with the passage of time,I wish you health and wealth! 🤗

You don't know how badly I want to meet you and hug you tightly and kiss you! 🤗☺️
I am your biggest fan and as I wrote before your wife! 

Happy birthday <3
with love.

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
incognito. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Let the party begin 🥳
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3