Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi

shraddha-an epitome of sacrifice...

niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This show is now 2 episodes old and already the story has proceeded so far...but wat has intrigued me the most is the character of shraddha...a single mom living in a big city like Mumbai trying to make ends meet and at the same tym raising her young child all alone without her husband's support. She has got so many problems and yet she tackles them with a smile(atleast in front of her son). 

Hats off to kanchi kaul for displaying such a charcter so beautifully and kudos to DJ's for creating the character itself.She symbolises the everyday struggles of every woman and yet she is so unique!!! That's wat the beauty of this show is which makes it so different!⭐️⭐️⭐️
Edited by niki_2293 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Completely Agree with you. I like her character very much. The way she is facing all troubles with a smile and not giving up under any circumstances is commendable. 👏

Kanchi Kaul is doing an amazing job as Shraddha. I am a huge fan of her and I am happy to see her back in a completely different avatar. 👏
niki_2293 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Completely Agree with you. I like her character very much. The way she is facing all troubles with a smile and not giving up under any circumstances is commendable. 👏

<div></div>Kanchi Kaul is doing an amazing job as Shraddha. I am a huge fan of her and I am happy to see her back in a completely different avatar. 👏</font>

am a huge fan of kanchi too n dis role is jst lyk icing on the cake..she brings the emotional factor to the show the way kittu brings the cheerfulness..
aru29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree...
am glad that she depicts the strength of todays women...who balance both family and work with a smile on their face fighting all obstacles👏
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
completely agree with you
this show is going to be a super hit show I knew it from the first episode!
shradha is doing a great job and all the actors are doing really well
I am a huge fan of the show even though it only has been 2 episodes
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shraddha is such a strong woman!! She can sacrifice anything for her son Dhruv and love her family a lot!! I really love Shraddha character
niki_2293 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -naureen786-

Shraddha is such a strong woman!! She can sacrifice anything for her son Dhruv and love her family a lot!! I really love Shraddha character

absolutely...the character of shraddha is in itself a very strong character...the way she tackles her problems...it reveals a lot about her strength...kanchi is doing a fab job as shraddha!!1
wats more...many of the show's reviews hav praised kanchi kaul's acting skills and the way she is doing total justice to her character in meri bhabhi😊