FF - Junoon Chapter-4 (page 6)- MITHVI SPECIAL

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Please don't kill me for bombarding you with FFs and SSs.πŸ˜›  This current track is making me think about the good old days more and more, and all sorts of ideas pop up in my mind. πŸ˜³  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
I had written an OS ages ago...and suddenly I thought I should write it again.  πŸ˜‰
Something like a parallel story to Junoon with me retaining all the village characters.  
I'll post it again. Please tell me if I should continue it or not. πŸ˜ƒ 

Note: Please check out 18th January episode and its precap before you start reading. πŸ˜ƒ

xXx

"Forgive me Sudha for everything you and miu had to go through because of me",Ramdhari said ,foldind his hands. Pain could be seen clearly on his face.

"No please don't say that... "

Behind huge wooden door Meera stood listening. Her eyes misty and tears threatened to fall anytime.

Her parents had been united after twenty years of seperation, and finally her mother met her father after twenty long years. A sense of completeness filled her consciousness.

She felt satisfied that she was able to fulfil her mother's last wish. Meera smiled a little amid the tears which were now flowing freely.

All the days spent by me in barahgaon didn't go waste.

Her thoughts were full of emotions and suddenly she realized she had been missing something or someone.

Prithvi...

How could she forget him? Many things were happening in the village and her life had turned upside down since the last couple of days. 

She remembered that her mother had called him an orphan and the scene played  endlessly in her mind making her more nervous. She had left him alone. She couldn't stop crying. His face clearly arrayed emotions filled with pain.

Everyone had left him, making him feel even more lonely.

Meera was confused. She felt good that she was able to fulfil her Bitto's wish, yet she was feeling guilty for leaving Prithvi alone.

She closed her eyes to calm herself, wiping her tears she started running.

Prithvi was back home. He banged open the door and sat on the bed. 

Why? he asked himself, Why he had no one in this world whom he could call his own? Why was he alone? 

Prithvi, the rugged, rustic son of soil could be so fragile at heart. His eyes were all moist.

He had never felt so deserted before.

"Meera"

He muttered. He could feel all types emotions building up in side him. That name invoked so much reaction. 
With all thoughts filled with that one girl he never realised when he felt asleep.

After running furiously for what felt like eternity to her, she found herself in front of his house. Taking a deep breath,she entered.While walking towards the door she took care not to trip over anything in the darkness.

She reached the door.
'He didn't bother to close it,' Meera thought.Cautiously, she opened the door and she saw him. He was sleeping on her bed with his hands supporting his head.His eyes were wet but he was asleep.
She went towards the bed and sat besides him. She looked at his sleeping face.

He looks so handsome.

She caressed his forehead lovingly. She hadn't recognized his goodness earlier. 

"Tum bhi mujhe chodd kar mat jao, Meera,"

Miu stiffened. She turned and looked at him directly. He was asleep, mumbling in his sleep.

She sighed.

She bent and kissed his forehead lightly. "Mein tumhe chodkar kahin nahin jaa rahi Prithvi," she said squeezing his hand

"Kahin nahi."

She said this to him for she had understood how much he meant to her.

xXx
Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4
Edited by SuperChillz1 - 10 years ago
Well done May!
This is exactly how I wish Junoon had gone! But then they brought in RK and then Akash track started. Even if Akash track was there it would have been so great if Mithvi had realised their love for each other while in 12gaon itself. 
Please continue updating - at least we can be happy in this parallel Junoon universe. πŸ˜Š

PS: Did not need to watch old epi to recall the precap moment - all those scenes are permanently embedded in our minds and hearts πŸ˜Š
Edited by Junoonian - 10 years ago
Beyond dreams should have hired you ...
Long time back 
We would have been saved from the torture and pain in a@@ Junoon has become 
Originally posted by Junoonian

Well done May!
This is exactly how I wish Junoon had gone! But then they brought in RK and then Akash track started. Even if Akash track was there it would have been so great if Mithvi had realised their love for each other while in 12gaon itself. 
Please continue updating - at least we can be happy in this parallel Junoon universe. πŸ˜Š

PS: Did not need to watch old epi to recall the precap moment - all those scenes are permanently embedded in our minds and hearts πŸ˜Š

Same as above

Please MAY *folding hands* GO ahead...
First of all May . Promise me that you will continue your last FF ..I am crazy about it.
Then it is very intresting to see in this FF how the matters are going to be if that unnesissary moving to city didn't happen .

I like this one also.
Awesome job once again May!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Dnt know how I missed dis b4...Wow another FF!Junoon version!

But May,wat happened in dt SS?😲Plz giv us its ending?U hd finished on a tense situation,nd we were scared if DT is dead...?😲
And rest continue wid both ur FFs...M happy to read loads on Mithvi,my favourite couple...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by SuperChillz1

She caressed his forehead lovingly. She hadn't recognized his goodness earlier. 

"Tum bhi mujhe chodd kar mat jao, Meera,"

Miu stiffened. She turned and looked at him directly. He was asleep, mumbling in his sleep.

She sighed.

She bent and kissed his forehead lightly. "Mein tumhe chodkar kahin nahin jaa rahi Prithvi," she said squeezing his hand

"Kahin nahi."

She said this to him for she had understood how much he meant to her.

xXx

How is it? 

So sweet!!  beautifully writtenπŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by Junoonian

Well done May!

Thanks for your support Binu  πŸ€— I'll update soon πŸ˜Š 
I know all the old barahgaon episodes are engraved in our minds, but still i put up that note πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

Beyond dreams should have hired you ...
Long time back 
We would have been saved from the torture and pain in a@@ Junoon has become 
Oh I wish... and along with me, you and Tehsina too πŸ˜‰...we could have changed the whole scenario πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by prem_diwani

Same as above

Please MAY *folding hands* GO ahead...
Thank you so much AnuπŸ€— I'll update soon πŸ˜³