Devon ke Dev Mahadev

19th Jun WU Shivji returns back to Kailash

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Ravan is disturbed at Shivji not coming with him. He trys to convince Shivji to come with him to Lanka, trys to move the Shiv ling, but fails. He trys his emotional atyachar once again by his head cutting trick. Sumali stops him.

At kailash Ganesh meets Shivji, who is happy seeing Ganesh fulfilled the promise given to his mother. He did what was destined. Ganesh gives credit to his mamaji- Vishnuji.

Here Nanaji- Sumali trys to reason out how the entire thing happened, says he must be a Deva, who stopped him. Ravan asks who he can be? Sumali says as per his description, there can be only one such Deva. Ravan realises he was Mahadev putra, Ganesh. Shivji is watching this.

Here Ganesh holding Shivji's finger, comes to Parvati, says he has fulfilled his promise. All the Ganas, kartikeya, Parvati are happy seeing them. Rishis comes there chanting, " Har Har Mahadev".

At ksheersagar, Lakshmiji asks why all the rishis have gathered today at Kailash? Saraswatiji says they are here for the Gyan sabha

At Kailash as per rishi's wish Shivji tells them to be at the Gyan sabha venue. He will be there soon after being with Parvati for some time. They disappear.

Rishi Bhringi doesn't leave. Nandi asks him why has he still not accepted mata Parvati? Rishi says for him Shiv bhakti is through Gyan marg. Shakti is not required for that. After their marriage, Shivji's attention is divided, earlier he would start Gyan sabha anytime. Nandi tells him not accepting mata Parvati is a mistake. Bhringi says he will find answer himself.

Parvati asks Shivji, how did he return so soon? She thought, he will reside in his Mahan Bhakta's bhavan. He might have forgotten her. He answers, even after forgetting you, I remember you only. Both say Gyan sabha & go there.

Durgam is discussing with one Asura, about Shivji returning to Kailash so soon, it was good not to attack Kailash now. Let him go out of Kailash for a long time. In his absence he'll take over Kailash  & kill Shivji when he returns back.

At Gyan sabha, Shivji comes with Parvati, says Paravti has accepted to be in Gyan sabha. He asks her to take her seat. She sits on a stone next to him.

Heart broken Ravan is still standing in front of the Shiv ling. It's raining. He says he is doing Shivji's bhakti since Kalpas, made the Gold bhavan fot him. He brought this Shiv ling here from Kailash but you chaeated me by your son. I cut my 9 heads. What did I get in return? I always did your bhakti but You always harmed me. You've rejected my Sewa. I chose you in front of this Sansar. You are Mahadev,  capable of taking your decision. Now I am taking my big decision, if I couldn't get this with bhakti, then will get it thro gh Shakti, will conquer this World, make others cry through my Shakti. Today at this moment, Mahan bhakta Dashanana  ends & Mahan shaktishali Ravan gets active.

At Gyan sabha, rishi Atri says Aadi Shakti's presence in highly significant today. Shivji asks rishi Bhringi to ask the 1st question. Rishi Bhringi asks, can't he worship Shivji alone? Is it necessary to worship Vishnuji, Lakshmiji, Brhmaji, Saraswatiji, Parvati to worship you? Shivji thinks his ignorance is the roort of his ego.

Precap:  Our ex mahan bhakta, trys to break the Shiv ling with his hands, but can't. Shivji is watching this.

Rishi Atri wants to do pradakshina  of Shivji & Parvati. He does so. Bhringi does pradakshina of only Shivji. Parvati tells him, he did pradakshina of Purush tatva, ignoring Shakti tatva. Let the Shakti tatva disappear from your body. Bhringi's body turns in to sand.

A voice over says how Shivji shows his Ardhnarishwar form to the rishis, indicating both of them are not separate, they are one.

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fabulous epi today Rishi Bringee pride broken by Adishakti tomorrow looking forward to that eagerly.
Nandi superb when he showed concern and that scene with Bringee was superb
Ravan showing his true colors thumbs up. One fantastic epi tdy. ๐Ÿ‘
mnx12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SindhuDKDM

Fabulous epi today Rishi Bringee pride broken by Adishakti tomorrow looking forward to that eagerly.
Nandi superb when he showed concern and that scene with Bringee was superb
Ravan showing his true colors thumbs up. One fantastic epi tdy. ๐Ÿ‘

It was a good epi. Would like to see how Ravan achieves what he awnts through his shakti. He was a scholar, knew many Shatras. Hope they show show how he uses them.
Rishi Bhringi's part is quite significant is showing why worshipping only one tatva is not sufficient, one needs to accept & worship both the elements, Shiv & Shakti.
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx meenaxi di for the update๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mahadev was right "Agyaanta hi vinaash ka karan banta hai"๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
mnx12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti07

Thanx meenaxi di for the update๐Ÿ˜ƒ

mahadev was right "Agyaanta hi vinaash ka karan banta hai"๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Being egoistic about Gyan will lead to Agyan only ending in Vinash.
Even in case or Ravan, his ego will turn into him being ignorant about some important facts, which can lead to his vinash.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update..ravan on his destructive ways now..
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I loved it to the core...
simply fab episode
thanks for the UD meenu di..
it was another fab
Ranjusha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One of the best epi's. Thnx for the wonderful update. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Was Bhringi a rishi?  I was under the impression that he, like Nandi, was one of the main ganas, and an all time devotee of Mahadev.  I had no idea he was a misogynist rishi

I didn't get Durgasura's strategy - wait for Shiva to leave Kailash, then attack it, and then attack Shiva when he returns?  Why can't he attack Kailash while Mahadev is still there?  Can we get the JJMD CVs here, so that they can get at least that part right, while the cast gets provided by DkDM?
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vrish exactly why wait for Shiv to go and attack Kailash and than face Shiv when he comes back either ways he will loose๐Ÿ˜†..This Durgam is going down the drain just like Mahishasur.

But loved Rishi Bringi that scene between Bringi and Nandi was good and I thought he turns to a bee and circles Mahadev something like that. ๐Ÿค”