Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I fail to understand why Shraddha is waiting for her no good husband. I hope the serial shows Shraddha 's transformation to a confident young SINGLE mother till she meets some NEW guy if she desires. 
Not many women  will ever trust a Man who has abandoned his child and deserted the family.
In this day and age, no WOMAN will take this kind of nonsense.  ( at least not educated women).

If the makers don't realize this , it will soon meet the same fate as Sony'S KHTV , where the audience rejected the main lead waiting for her PHILANDERING hubby. 
Edited by Mithuu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i guess that part wil cum soon coz the theme of the show is dat the bhabhi revives the nanad's lost confidence..then obviously shraddha wil transform into a confidnt single mother
we shudnt forgt that shraddha loves bobby..aftr al they had a love marriage and that is the reason she is still waiting for him..bt soon she is going to realize that he is nt going to return n dat she has to take care of herself n dhruv on her own..the show has jst startd n so we must give it sum tym..
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Is she waiting for his return? I doubt it I think she knows he is not coming back and is only hiding it from her family 
niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Is she waiting for his return? I doubt it I think she knows he is not coming back and is only hiding it from her family

well i feel dat sumwhere at d back of hr mind she thinks he is going to return coz in the 2nd episode she says that maybe he'l cum bk if nt 4 her then atleast 4 her son..
Soaps1 thumbnail
Yea that is a hope at the back of her mind only ... that any woman will have

Do we know yet how long ago her hubby left? (i missed some part of the show so may be I missed) If its not too long then yes that hope would be more strong
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you.. I think her Bhabi will give her strength to fight alone and help her to become stronger and more independent.. she will obviously move back with her family and will most likely be a single mother but it will be nice if she gets another life partner which is caring and understands her needs and will look after Dhruv but it will most likely happen a lot later.

Its still early days! But it is a promising show with a strong storyline and good cast!
Dimdim thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki_2293

well i feel dat sumwhere at d back of hr mind she thinks he is going to return coz in the 2nd episode she says that maybe he'l cum bk if nt 4 her then atleast 4 her son..

She did say that to her son. I too felt the same when she mouthed those dialogues. 
Dimdim thumbnail

Yea that is a hope at the back of her mind only ... that any woman will have

Do we know yet how long ago her hubby left? (i missed some part of the show so may be I missed) If its not too long then yes that hope would be more strong

From what I understand its almost 5 yrs plus since she has been living alone.
And I am not sure how many will want such a hubby back. AT least not me..no way.

Soaps1 thumbnail
Yes if its been five years then its a long time ... but if its been that long it actually shows how strong she is and not shows her as weak ... for five years she has raised a kid alone that requires some strength doesn't it?
Edited by Soaps1 - 10 years ago
Dimdim thumbnail

Yes if its been five years then its a long time ... but if its been that long it actually shows how strong she is and not shows her as weak ... for five years she has raised a kid alone that requires some strength doesn't it?

Yes..but she seems to be overwhelmed now. No harm in seeking help from family. I guess she hesitates bec she  married without her dad's consent its hard for her to seek help.Poor thing. So many girls go thru the same in FAILED love marriage. I pity them.

But I don't want her hubby around. No way.
Edited by Mithuu - 10 years ago