Aaj ki Taaza Khabar :-)

Posted: 10 years ago
DABHians,

Aaaj ki Taaza Khabar, AAj ki Taaza Khabar

Bhabhasa newspaper CHORI karte pakade gaye ðŸ˜¡

Bhabhasa renounced PAAN so that he could get Newspaper. Why?? Because

Rathi Parivar's two KAABIL children could not afford to pay for their Father's small expense on Newspaper.

Bhabhasa thought Suraj got newspapers for him when the reality is that Suraj got newspapers for his IPS bound wife...Reality Bites in the back ðŸ¤£

Mohit lost all the money he invested in CHIT FUND scheme and may have also lost his job too.

Vikram finds it strange that Daisa's grand daughter is very attached to him and did not want to go back in Daisa's arm.

Bhabho thought electrician has come to fix wires but HE turned out to be a Dish / Television guy ðŸ¤£

Meena ka Kanha is not well...that is why he is so subdued unlike Daisa's grand daughter who is very chulbul and beautiful.

Chavi finds another necklace to buy for Dilip jee. She might order it via newspaper agency ðŸ¤£ who will deliver tons of OLD newspaper instead of HAAR ðŸ¤£

Sandy DID NOT SPEAK AT ALL ðŸ˜²

Edited by timepass - 10 years ago
TP thank u so much for this post. I got literally annoyed by wathcing the epi. Solely due to babasa's paper drama. How can he steal paper from neighborhood. It is the same babasa who advised babo to be righteous in her actions yesterday. Err i don want to talk about him. It is the same character which mohit chavi & vikram got. Stealing lying & all the more he was concerned about halwa🤪 shhh
Serious part set aside. Now coming to the point.
Add one more taaza khabar to ur list
Bhabo for the first time cared for emily & her child. She asked her to be careful while working.😲

Bhabho apologised to the neighbour on behalf of babasa😲 can bhabo bend down like this!!!!!!

Suraj raised his voice over mohit when mohit misbehaved with babasa!!!!!😲

Suraj raised his voice agst meena & stopped her from returning back those newspapers😲 Many shocking kabars😆

Poor sandy for the past two days she is not having much dialogues. But it okay. It is better to keep quiet than talking nonsense like other characters😛  Let her give rest to her throat. Poor lady was always seen arguing & fighting for justice😊

Edited by shobhana_dabh - 10 years ago
Yet to watch the episode. But.. Hain! Sandhya didn't talk! 😲 that's strange.
Thank you Shobhi for adding more KHABAR ðŸ˜Š...Honestly...a newspaper is a TEAM effort and I am glad we are together to deliver Taaza khabar ðŸ˜Š

I also think Mohit, Chavi and Vikram got Bhabhasa's genes that Lie, deceive and go to any bottom to save their skin...did not expect this from Bhabhasa...

Superman, watch the last part of episode...that is where you might some meat 
Yes i noticed sandy ws dont speak in full episode
Aaj ki taaza khabar hain yeh ki...

BhaSan wore contrast matching sarees in the episode..

Bhabho - red color while Sandhya - blue color.. Hihihi.. BhaSan rocks!
Oh thanks Reporter ji. Sounds like a vey busy episode. Sandy not talking is fine with me. She has nothing to say these days anyway. Thinking. Thinking. 

But I really want those babies sorted out soon. 

Originally posted by PadBear

Oh thanks Reporter ji. Sounds like a vey busy episode. Sandy not talking is fine with me. She has nothing to say these days anyway. Thinking. Thinking. 

But I really want those babies sorted out soon. 

Anusha, have patience...according to my unreliable sources Meena ka PAAP ka MATKA bhar Gaya hai ...that Matka will phoot pretty soon.

Today Meena blabbered and is making everyone suspicious ...
Edited by timepass - 10 years ago
Thankyou for the breaking news Shant 
Reading about the happenings i can safely give the epi a miss ðŸ˜†
nice post paaji
cvs have given a hint yesterday
soon baby swaaping case will be handled by sandy