Auditions were more fun than the actual Show:)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I have a feeling that the auditions of the little kids were more fun than the actual show itself😃😃. The reason I say this because when the actual competition starts, the kids will start to get eliminated and it will be very saddening to watch them cry and leave the competition😭😭. 
Yeah true
Thd kid who kept saying"kaun sa gaoo" for 5 to 10 min..ohGod😆

Thn tht boy frm kolkata instead of singing "rajako rani se payar hogeya to keya naukrani se hoga?"😆

Oh auditions were just full of fun..those small kids are lyk angels:)
Originally posted by tuntunituntuni

Yeah true
Thd kid who kept saying"kaun sa gaoo" for 5 to 10 min..ohGod😆

Thn tht boy frm kolkata instead of singing "rajako rani se payar hogeya to keya naukrani se hoga?"😆

Oh auditions were just full of fun..those small kids are lyk angels:)

The boy who kept saying "Kaun sa Gaau" was so funny, but I found the other boy who kept saying "Kaun Bola" so much more🤣 he kepp looking at the speakers and saying Kaun Bola? Kaun Bola? 🤣 

Remember the boy who sang Barfi song😆😆 His actions on that song was so funny😆 Specially on the lines of "Radio on hua, Amma off Huyi" 🤣 

These kids are truly very talented and entertaining. Watching them is sheet pleasure. Loved the auditions, hope the actual show is equally good although I get sad seeing kids getting eliminated and crying😭
it will be luck..if today they dont sing well...they will be out😔
Agree 👍🏼
It Was Very Much Fun :D
agree 😊
auditions were just full of fun

Agree...
Auditions were super fun
The kids were too cute :)