_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Guys😃

i just love this show...so emotional, so natural...so true i just love family's bonding with each other and love Kittu's character-its so lovable, and what a caring person. Love father-daughter's bonding and brother-sister's love, i can totally relate myself to it. i seriously cry while watching the show😭

Kanchi Kaul is doing a superb job as Shraddha 👍🏼

can't wait to watch more...and find out the reason about Shraddha's pain.

what you guys think? share your views...😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Just started watching the show myself. Watching Kanchi Kaul on screen after ages .. Last time saw her with Bamb in Maayka. Tho, don't like such shows but the story's interesting. Unique.

Just hope Kanchi gets a good hero later on. 😆
niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i luv dis show too..it's a unique blend of emotions and family values...kanchi kaul is absolutely outstanding!!...she is d best part of the show!
CANNOT thumbnail
The characters are so natural and the acting of the leads are fab
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This show is amazing. Kanchi is doing a fab job as Shraddha. No one else could have done a better job than her. I also like Kritika's character. She is so understanding and bubbly and someone who keeps the family together. The bond between father and daughter is shown really well.
Ankita7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So true. Kanchi is such a natural actor. I think she's currently the best in this show. she has given a life to shraddha's role. nobody could have portrayed it better than her. I am absolutely loving her. now just waiting for a handsome hero to make a dashing entry opposite her, maybe shabbir. that would be amazing😊
niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RaghavLove

So true. Kanchi is such a natural actor. I think she's currently the best in this show. she has given a life to shraddha's role. nobody could have portrayed it better than her. I am absolutely loving her. now just waiting for a handsome hero to make a dashing entry opposite her, maybe shabbir. that would be amazing😊

totally agree with u..i too wish shabir makes an entry as the new hero..they'l luk absolutely fab!
redroses123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i like this show ...all actors are doing a fab job.. i am watching it currently and during add time thought of logging onto its forum ... shraddha 's character has touched me so  much .. the actress is fab infact ...i just love shraddha ..
and dhruv .. awee he is such a cute boy ..
 i love the show
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
love this show tooo much
there are no words to describe it
tooo good
love the show cant wait for the up coming episodes