Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks Daffi!  I just right clicked and copy and pasted the image here. 

Anybody can translate this?

Edited by Smiles-20 - 10 years ago
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks smiles .will translate it in evg
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Daffodilee

Thanks smiles .will translate it in evg

waiting dear ! Cant quite understand :(
Daffodilee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Smiles-20

Thanks Daffi!  I just right clicked and copy and pasted the image here. 

Anybody can translate this?

here is the translation(between i my english is weak so adjust my grammer mistakes friends 😎

i just say the content what karthik said .didnt translated the questions.

Karthik said in the article"i even didnt expected this much ,before two years,i was selected for kana kanum kalangal,and i got introduced one of the 22 new faces in that show,so quickly hero chance ,never expected,i am getting  so many good reviews saying"you are doing good".all credit goes to vijay tv ramanan sir,who selected me ,i must thank him.

Karthik is from cinema family.karthik says "my dad hasbeen working in production area in film industry for more than 35 years,thats why from childhood i wanted to work in media.after schooling i joined animation course which gone successful two years.till  now i didnt completed my last semester.later joined with radhika mam's brother radha mohan as an assistant in production department,there i learned about media,with that experince i joined in vijay tv production area,this serial chance was an unexpected offer,now i am getting cinime offers also".

Next karthik says "we  the whole office team should thank our director brhama g dev for giving nice color for our office set".

next the reporter asks"you are doing so much romance in serial superbly,is there any track running in your real life".

Karthik smiles and replies "you got it reata(reporter name),thats a beautiful love story,i say now i will be caught ,so let some days go,i will call you and give duet interview".

this wat the content of the article.i didnt translated some parts of questions.

really cute interview,cute karthik .

ThanuAditya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Daffodilee

</div>
<div>

here is the translation(between i my english is weak so adjust my grammer mistakes friends 😎

i just say the content what karthik said .didnt translated the questions.

Karthik said in the article"i even didnt expected this much ,before two years,i was selected for kana kanum kalangal,and i got introduced one of the 22 new faces in that show,so quickly hero chance ,never expected,i am getting so many good reviews saying"you are doing good".all credit goes to vijay tv ramanan sir,who selected me ,i must thank him.

Karthik is from cinema family.karthik says "my dad hasbeen working in production area in film industry for more than 35 years,thats why from childhood i wanted to work in media.after schooling i joined animation course which gone successful two years.till now i didnt completed my last semester.later joined with radhika mam's brother radha mohan as an assistant in production department,there i learned about media,with that experince i joined in vijay tv production area,this serial chance was an unexpected offer,now i am getting cinime offers also".

Next karthik says "we the whole office team should thank our director brhama g dev for giving nice color for our office set".

next the reporter asks"you are doing so much romance in serial superbly,is there any track running in your real life".

Karthik smiles and replies "you got it reata(reporter name),thats a beautiful love story,i say now i will be caught ,so let some days go,i will call you and give duet interview".

this wat the content of the article.i didnt translated some parts of questions.

really cute interview,cute karthik .

damn he is sooo cute :)
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the translations. 
hemanthkrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Is it his real name be itself Karthik ah?

ThanuAditya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hemanthkrishna

Yes dear :)
Daffodilee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hemanthkrishna

his real name karthi keyan