20th Jun WU The Ardhnarishwar form

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/
Due to net problem, Srushti was unable to update. So this is a short update..
Ardhanarishwar:
Shivji answers bhakti is remains as mere show off if one can not see me in Vishnuji, Brhmaji, Devi Lakshmi, Devi Saraswati & Parvati.
Rishi Bhringi is adament on his stand of believing in only Shivji, Purush tatva. Doesn't feel the need to acknowledge the Prakriti tatva. In the Gyan sabha, rishi Markandeya & Bhrigu expresses their wish to do pradakshina of both Shiv & Shakti present there. They do so followed by rishi Bhrigu. Shivji looks at rishi Bhringi. He does pradakshina of only Shivji leaving Parvati. Both Shivji & Parvati look at each other. Other rishis are shocked at Bhringi's act. Nandi thinks inspite of explaining by Shivji, Bhringi has still not accepted Mata Paravti. Shivji asks him, will he do pradakshina once more. Bhringi agrees.
At Ksheersagar, Naradji asks what will happen now? Vishnuji answers Bhringi will be taught a lesson.
Both Shivji, Parvati look at each other. They merge into each other in their Ardhnarishwar form. Vishnuji closes his eyes in admiration. Other viewers too like the Ardhanarishwar form. All the rishis are wondering how Bhringi will stick to his beliefs. Bhringi takes form of a Bee & does pradakshina of only the half part Shivji is of the Ardhanarishwar form.

Pic curtesy jyoti.

Shivji, Parvati return to their original form. Parvati tells Bhringi since you've accepted only Purush tatva, not the Prakriti tatva. The eniter Prakriti tatva will no longer be part of your life. Bhringi's boy turns into sand.
At Ksheersagar, Lakshmiji & Saraswatiji are smiling. Vishnuji says this is what remaines once Prakriti tatva leaves Bhringi. 
Just before that in the Gyan Sabha, Shivji hears his bhakta rishi Vishwanar's chants of " Om Namah Shivay". He is doing a penance to get ason. His wife comes there, starts pleading to Shivji to give them his darshan.
From the sand Bhringi's voice is heard, he apologises to Mata Paravti. She blesses him, returns his body. He falls at his feet. Shivji says Shakti is incomplete without Shiv & Shiv is just a Shav without Shakti. Absence of any one tatva will create imbalance in life. Through you, I wanted to explain the unity of both Purush & Prakriti tatva to all.
Durgasur is ready with his army to attack. He is advised to to hurry up, wait for the right time. But confident Durgasur says I can not be killed.
Here rishi Vishwanar is disturbed at his penance failing. Shivji appears in front of them, asks them what is their wish? His wife says we want to give lots of love to our child. Shivji asks him what kind of sun do you want? Rishi Vishwanar describes the qualities of Shivji in his son. Shivji answers, I'll become your son. He turns into an 7 year old boy. Parvati is seeing this.
Precap: Earlier it used to be Devas lead by Indra, now it's Devas lead by Nahush comes to Parvati, complaining about Durgasur has taken over Swarga. Only she can save them in Shivji's absence.

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am sorry..
nice update meenu di😊
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: reeti.poly

I am sorry..
nice update meenu di😊

Don't be sorry. May be it's Shivji's wish😊
Thanks😃.
atominis thumbnail
I must compliment DKDM for bringing out this track and giving message of gender equality so beautifully! 👏

Much much needed in today's times and our partriarchal society that doesn't even give girls a chance to be born!

I wish people learn something from their own rich culture and religion! Isse bada udhaaran aur kya ho sakta hai?

Fantabulous and touching!

Very well written and well enacted. Dialogues were stupendous!

Hail team DKDM! Hail our culture!

What an ideal bond Shiv & Shakti share! Wow!
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
today's episode was realy good, rishi bhringi lerned his lesson, now it is durgaasur's turn to lern his.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For The Wonderful Update. (:
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Poor Parvati!  Not long after Jalandhar is gone and she has Mahadev back then Ravan tries to take him away, and after Ganesh foils his attempt, this whipper-snapper of a bhakt gets Mahadev to be born as his son 😆

Given everything that Vishwanar wanted, maybe Mahadev could have brought back Jalandhar, and handed him over to this couple.  He'd have met their checklist for being powerful, and he'd have knew parents that hopefully Indra won't be after 😆  Then Mahadev too wouldn't have to leave Parvati.

So the Durgam, sorry Durgasura dahaan will come about out of Parvati's desire to oblige her dear jamai?  Typical 😆  One mistake in the Durgasura conversation - Jalandhar did not have any boons, not even in this serial.  They would have done fine had they not included the Jalandhar example, but put in the Tripurasuras instead.

About Bhringni, how does a human being turn into sand?  Silicon is not a major component of the human body - carbon is.  They could have turned him into charcoal or something - that would have made more sense.
Edited by .Vrish. - 10 years ago
swaati thumbnail
wonderful epi. 😊
thnx for the lovely WU
Anushya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the written update😊It was a great episode glorifying AAdhiShakti👏and  the  ardhanadhishwar form was perfect😊
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was a wow moment that Ardhanarishwar roop pf Shiv Parvati they looked perfect and how Bringi turns into a bee and circles Shiv very cleverly done. Thnx Jaya for suggesting this story to Utkarsh and glad they considered and showed it. How sthree tatva is very important and the lesson imparted.Beautiful epi. 👏