Thursday, 20th June 2013 WU

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thx for the update!

GW... seri comedy 😆 Veetu vaasala vechu she beat her DIL and went to police station. Appa pogadha maanam ippa went aam. 🤣

Grr more than Prabha I'm mad at TA!!! His attitude today was appalling. Who is he to dictate terms to D/her dad and tell what is right and what is not right?! He should at least respect D's father for his age. He is def far more wise than TA.  Enna dhaan well wisher gra porvaya TA pottukitaalum he should know to stay within his limits. When GW hid 4 lakhs D kuda nalla ennathula dhaan informed T abt her MIL's thillu mullu. Adhukku ennama he egirified her and told her to not interfere in his family business. Now this is far more personal and he has no right to dominate D.

D mela thappu irukku nu oru pechukku vechu kitta kuda they are negligible. He can no way justify Prabha's actions. Vekkama illa indha TA ku D melayum thappu irukku nu pazhi poda. 🤢

Wish Varadhan did not withdraw his complaint. Withdraw panniyum nalla peru ennamo illa...
I hate T. I always did. Only a few days back I thought he has matured. But he is a bigger hypocrite than Prabha. Prabha atleast openly does bad things. Thisvfellow does bad things in the garb of
A good guy. I am hating T also. She is always giving bad advise to D. In fact both were giving bad advise to each other. When D gave a bsd advise during T's pregnancy how T got mad at her. The 
Same way D should also get mad at her and leave. Why are these two against divorce? 
Should a woman go thru humiliation her entire life just to protect her married life?what kind of 
Nasty culture is this that we are so proud of?
Ta is cosidered hero just because he has a pretty face and some superficial good qualities
With out any depth. 
Thanks Sri for the updates.

What is the matter with TA?  Who condoned Prabha slapping Deepa and then turns around put the blame on Deepa.

Doesn't he see the fault in Prabha?  Is he protecting Prabha because he is his brother inlaw or because he is partner and a man?

Why doesn't someone slap GW?  She has been talking too much too long.

Thulasi ... God save me from her.  All the mumbling and ill advise.  jeez...

Jan50 ... agree with your statement.
Thanks Sri. 

Aaww Kanagu and Roja, nice scene.  Roja was looking pretty.  Knowing Vikatan and past tracks, I dont think this track will be smooth, feeling a bumpy ride here.

Revathy...uuhhh...don't know what to say except intense scenes in MM house soon.

First part...uufff really?  What are CTs thinking?  Damage again!  Too bad GW never got arrested here.  It's all a big mess here. 
Thanks Sri for the nice update.

@Prema: What you say is totally correct. TA could give benefit of doubt to Prabha , go out of the way to accept him and shield him but he would say Deepa is faulty. TA's standards are thus hypocritical. As far GW, TA himself can slap her so that she no more opens her gutter mouth.. Most importantly the way things went by on Prabha's complaint was disappointing.

As Jinju says TA has to respect VR atleast for his age. And it still remains VR believes TA is 'Patharai matru thangam'. We don't believe that.

thnks sri for the update...

mixed reaction...like jinju said, gw shud not talk of police cmng to her house...last time it was to arrest her and again for slapping...
still feel that TT want prabha n deepa to unite sincerely, though T feels prabha shud get punished n realize while TA is trying to avoid harsh happenings, things that may not put the clock back...still the astrologers words reverberating...court case etc...