Show and my often not so Imp ramblings

-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Ok I have been watching the show regularly but just going on with my first ever rambling of it now only. Guess Wat I like this show a lot. The whole light hearted family drama with no kitchen politics, saas bahu crap and over all the relationship between two ladies nanad and bhabi where the bhabi supports her nanad so that she can re-live her life once again is what makes me give extra brownie points top this show. So far we have been introduced with almost all characters and I like the Samdhi- Samdhan bond and the whole Major scene Lol🤣 I can guess after introduction of Kritika's mom where she gets her chatterbox genes from😆😆.

The whole Shergill family has been shown in positive light where Colonel still holds the prominent position. Mr and Mrs Colonell (I think I m gonna call them this) relationship is so sweet. I love the fact how she pacifies him and the way they start their convo like Colonell Saheb, I find it too adorable Coming to Kittu and Annad, I think here Kittu is the one who always is bridging the gap between their relationships. I know Anand loves her a lot but then he seems a bit of boring type unromantic wala husbandOk I can't pass my judgement too quick as it's just been few episodes old but I am looking fwd to this couple too😳 The other three Shergill adds spice to this family too. The choti bahu seems a little too childish, rather than negative I find her immature and her pati dev seems like Joru ka Gulam😉 Ok nothing is shown so far but that's just my sixth sense telling me so😎. And the Younger brother seems to be fun. Anyways the youngest in the family are always supposed to be prankster and I am sure he'll prove to be one in future too🤣.

Coming to Shraddha, Kanchi is doing a fab job⭐️ and Dhruv is such a sweetheart😊 My heart seriously went out for this kid when he said he could eat the birthday cake if they were in Nanu's home🥺 (Ok I was just highlighting the scene as I baked a cake too for my lil brother that day). We all know by now that Boby has left her😡 and boy I was so happy when Annad find out the Shradda's truth😊 I know she has a reason wanting to hide it from the family and all but seriously how long can she survive when she does not even have a reliable income source.

So up until now this show has set up quite a good background to carry on with their future plot from Nanad- bhabi relationship to Father-daughter and brother- sister. Well still need to figure out on Mamma Shergill and Baby Sood's relationship. Lets see how CVs develop all these and tbh I m very impatient when it comes to show and I often leave them halfway. But I m just crossing my fingers for this one.

Simmy

Edited by _Simmy_ - 10 years ago