Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update:21st June 2013(Mahadev as Tripati)

Posted: 10 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.πŸ˜ƒI have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you all for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

21st June 2013 :"Mahadev takesTripati avtaar"

Mahadev blesses rishi Vishwanar and his wife of whatever they wished for.. Mahadev takes the form of a small boy, for the couple. The kind lord becomes their son with pleasure and asks them to call him Tripathi.
Rishi Vishwanar and his wife embrace the child overwhelmingly.

At Vikunth Vishnudev, Lakshmiji, Brhmdev, Sarawati devi and Narad rishi observe this leela of Mahadev for his devotees...

NAradji is worried over Durgasur issue...Narayan says that Durgasur is mistaken and is ignorant of the fact that whatever boon Durgasur has asked from Brhmdev has some * conditions applied, which directly means Durgasur can be slayed in the hands of a lady. Naradji understands Vishnudev's say and leaves for Durgasur's place.

Naradji adds fuel to the fire and taunts things by telling him not to attack so soon as Mahadev too is unavailable and also the devas are hell bent on attacking and defeating him.
Durgasur thinks that Naradji doesn't know about his boon so he asks Naradji to inform the devas that he won't be attacking them.

But Dugasur does just that... and one by one all the devtas get defeated Sury dev, Agnidev etc. Nahush escapes from the war-field (By the by one doubt that guy Surydev in recent epys he played Vandev tooπŸ˜• right? so in Nahush's rule, a devta may have more than one portfolio )

Rishi Vishwanar  and his wife are extremely grateful to have Mahadev as their son.. the lord who can leave his family for his devotees.
The wife feels that they should join Tripati in a good gurukul. but leaves the idea hearing her husband say that all this is divine plan and they shouldn't meddle.

Little Shiva meditates.

Paravti devi gets flashes of the future - she sees herself on a lion in her great form. She heras Mahadev telling to be ready for the future issues.. and she says that they are together for the well being of the world.
Then all the devtas come running to Devi Paravti and beg for her help to slay the asura.

Raavan is hurt, on seeing him Srupnakha feels relieved that he is alive and  safe.. on hearing this Sumali rants saying that Raavan might be safe on the outside but what about his self respect and honour which has been crushed?
Vibheeshan tries to sort that more than anything his bro got the position and blessing of being called  Mahadev's fav devotee.. Raavan corrects him by saying 'Greatest devotee?'πŸ˜† with hurtful eye.. he gets frastu of knowing a deity like Mahadev on the first note he makes Raavan the greatest devotee and shouts how Mahadev has betrays him using his son (Ganesh)- and how he has become an object of mockery among all. Now he turns into a person who wouldn't believe in Mahadev and make a new person of himself- leaving Mahadev's devotion, rather he'd gather his own powers and become the most powerful one on the earth.

Devi Paravti goes to Vishwanar's place and watches little Mahadev meditate. Seeing this the rishi n his wife asks er who she was.. she says that she has come from a far place and has stopped by observing at the little boy's attractive face.

They introduce her to the boy as their child Tripati. Paravati devi asks their permission if she can talk to the boy.. they grant her permission and gets her a drink of water.

Paravti devi asks how he was and also she wanted to see him before the work she was is assigned. She asks if he is gonna come with her or does she has to slay alone.
Little SHiva speaks.. "I already have said that this time would certainly come where you have to work alone."

She takes Mahadev's blessings and Mahadev comes to his original form (Thankfully)
The couple sees this and realizes that its non other than Mahadev and his Shakti- Parvati devi.. they bow their head to ParvatiParmeshwara.

Back at Kailash Kartikeya and Gannubhayya are worried as they couldn't spot their mother- Paravti devi at Kailash, they ask Nandi for the same. Nandi says that the last time he saw Devi Parvati on Kailash was when Devtas asked for her help to slay Durgasur.
At that moment Devi Parvati arrivs but she looked - felt different. Ganesh asks his brother for the reason, Kartikeya says he probably knows the reason.

At Pataal all the asuras sing praise of Durgasur, who isn't very happy with it as he wishes the world to sing praise of the asuras.
He even speaks a few worlds about Jal, he was a great warrior but cause of his wishes n greed he invited hos own death.

Durgasur says whatever Jal has left unfinished he'd finish it.. starting from attacking the Kailash. Its just time to attack Kailash as there is no one who can defeat him there.

At Kailash Devi Paravti informs her children about Durgasur's attack on Kailash.. Kartikeya asks her if he can retaliate, only to be stopped by his mother. Paravti ma says that she being the possessor of Kailash has the right to defend it against such attacks.

Ganesh asks if Mahadev is gonna come back to slay Durgasur?
Paravti ma replies no, she has to do this alone.. but before that as a part of laws of war, she has to send him a truce message for the last time for peace.
Then Paravti devi closes her eyes and a light glows from her forehead, and a lady appears of it, who has to be the peace messenger.

Precap:

Durgasur seeing  thinks that Parvati devi has surrendered..Trilok Mohini (correct me if I'm wrong)  says that he has invited his own end.

PS: Oh yeh just to inform, have changed my uid name from Killer_Shark to sankalp_prapti

Thanks for reading the WU

Regards
Sia

Edited by sankalp_prapti - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the update πŸ‘πŸΌ
Super update of a super episode. Loved the line by Parvati, Hum Kailash ki swamini hai. Good to see her take charge when Mahadev is not around. Waiting for Sunday for the Maha epi.  πŸ˜ƒ
thanx sia..abt the suryadev-vandev blooper, i wondered the same during tht episode..then thought, i probably was confusing bwtween the devtas..but it seems the CVs were cost-cutting thinking we dnt observ the show well..lol..
The epi was Ok..

After a long time saw a confident Parvati...speaking like  Adi shakti...!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Durgasur is not upto the mark.. he looks more like a comedian rather than an Asur to be dreaded...!! 

One thing I don't get.. did Ravan become Evil bcoz he felt Mahadev has betrayed him..?? as they are showing it here... πŸ˜• 

Nice Sia...😊

Thanks for the update Sia.
I thought only I get confused with the Deva's name but am the only oneπŸ˜†
Liked the way Paravti took charge being the Swamini of Kailash.
Wanted the Devas to do a stuti to awaken Aadi shakti instead of just, save us mata dialogue.
Only Tarakasur got the longest time period to rule, all remaining Asuras are given very short time. Durg's story could have been more elaborate.
Baal roop of Shivji, talking to Parvati was nice & funny. But while blessing her he came in his original form, that was perfect.
Sending a doot before starting the war was good. This form of Devi is Kaalratri as per the tv segments. She looks good.
Waiting for the ME now..
Awesome update sia
lovely writing...
Episode was super awesome today..
i loved it

Devi Kaaratri is enough to kill that weird funny looking Durgasur.
Sona looked gorgeous in pink and black as Kaalratri the change of look is refreshing though it is a shanti dhoot. Waiting eagerly and with excitement for Sunday. 😳
A good episode

Nice to see shakti being given some credit
Originally posted by mnx12

Thanks for the update Sia.
I thought only I get confused with the Deva's name but am the only oneπŸ˜†
Liked the way Paravti took charge being the Swamini of Kailash.
Wanted the Devas to do a stuti to awaken Aadi shakti instead of just, save us mata dialogue.
Only Tarakasur got the longest time period to rule, all remaining Asuras are given very short time. Durg's story could have been more elaborate.
Baal roop of Shivji, talking to Parvati was nice & funny. But while blessing her he came in his original form, that was perfect.
Sending a doot before starting the war was good. This form of Devi is Kaalratri as per the tv segments. She looks good.
Waiting for the ME now..
.  But isint kaalratri kaali form of navdurga