Posted: 10 years ago
awesome epi.
wonderful WU 😃 thank you
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

.  But isint kaalratri kaali form of navdurga [/QUOTE]
She is the 7th form of Nav Durga. Saptama Kalratrich Mahagauriti chastamam.
Among Nav Durgas there is not Kali, Lakshmi or Saraswati forms. They indicate Ma Durga's various various attributes.
Ranjusha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dialogues of Parvati was very good yesterday. The meeting of Parvati with young Mahadev also very sweet. kaalratri looks beautiful. All excited for the ME.  😃
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
One thing that seemed weird to me - if Mahadev has taken the form of a boy, shouldn't he be remaining in that avatar, rather than taking his original form occasionally?  And why is Parvati going to meet him then? 😆  This is a good time to show - like in JJMD - Durga presiding over her Ashta-Matrika court, w/ Kartikeya, Ganesh & Nandi as the male reps 😆

Actually, I thought this was an occasion the CVs got to give Mohit a well deserved break - last few weeks he had been preoccupied w/ playing double roles of both Mahadev & Jalandhar.

The Durgasura vs the devas battle was, as usual, funny.  Surya & Agni surrendered, and Nahusha didn't even fight - he just fled? 😆  I thought that the real Nahusha was more powerful than that, which is why even Indra got cold feet when he confronted him.  Then Nahusha appears b4 saasuma and asks her to help, and she promises to oblige?

Speaking of which, in Thursday's precap to Friday's episode, they made it look like Parvati responded only to an appeal by Nahusha, but today at least, they showed it like Durgasura invading Kailash.  Here, at least JJMD was more accurate.  Durga intervened there b'cos Durgum had possessed the vedas and was a tyrannical ruler, but in this serial, that doesn't seem to be a legitimate reason for Durga slaying Durgum, so what do they do?  Have him invade Kailash, which he never did 

Durgum's speech to his followers - there, he accused Jalandhar of being greedy & overambitious - but what was he then?  And did he state that Jalandhar would have preferred to take refuge in Mahadev given the chance?  What an insult - if only Jalandhar could be brought back to answer him 😈

Finally, why did Parvati have to create her own messenger?  Couldn't she have sent Nandi w/ the message, and let Durgum spurn it?

Can't wait for tomorrow's ME, but that will have to wait until after the match.
Edited by .Vrish. - 10 years ago
Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The young boy was cute and was an ok epi. Parvati's dialogues where powerful and liked the fact she was in control of the whole situation which is a new one for the Parvati in DKDM. Durgasur looks like a clown 🤡
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just don't get Durgasur story is it suppose to be durgam? Why is brahma and the veds not captured? Surely Durgasur needs to make tonnes of mistakes before the gods and goddesses intervene. I just don't get why he needs to be killed? Even ravan got loads of chances and Durgasur hasn't even attacked Kalish yet and ravan lifted it up and blackmailed mahadev and he's still alive.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ That would be showing a story in which Ma Durga achieved everything on her own, w/ no role for Mahadev.  Blasphemy as far as this serial is concerned!
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
JJMD's Durgam's story was much better. I liked the fight too, when she invoked Bagalamukhi Devi & Chinnmasta Devi, to fight with the Asura sena.
Here Parvati is shown invoking a doot, who takes form of Kalratri, one of the Nav Durgas.
Karunima thumbnail
The boy playing Tirpati was so cute and Sonarika as Kaalratri whowa amazing. Cant wait for Me today.  😳
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agreed...this DKDM Durgasur has not even stepped out of his Andheri Kotri (Dark room) and just making Khayali Pulao of taking over the world..!! ðŸ˜†