Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update:21st June 2013(Mahadev as Tripati) - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
I forgot to comment on one thing on Friday - Durgasura's conversation w/ Narada.  Unlike Jalandhar, Durgasura used his brains in handling him.  Narada tried to talk him into not attacking the devas, and Durgasura assured him precisely that, and then went on to attack.  Somehow, Narada's plans backfired this time.

Honestly, I'd like to see an occasion when Mahadev fries Narada.  In the AS Ramayan, they showed it once, when Mahadev fried him for getting an innocent ruler in the crossfire of Vishwamitra's wrath, and then failing to pull him out of it, thereby leading to the Rama-Hanuman battle.  I'd like to see Mahadev rebuke Narada again, maybe even curse him 😈
Originally posted by mnx12

.  But isint kaalratri kaali form of navdurga 
She is the 7th form of Nav Durga. Saptama Kalratrich Mahagauriti chastamam.
Among Nav Durgas there is not Kali, Lakshmi or Saraswati forms. They indicate Ma Durga's various various attributes.

No I meant that she has a dark completion , where's mundamala and has a raudra form. She doesn't look like other 8 forms
Originally posted by angelic8219

I just don't get Durgasur story is it suppose to be durgam? Why is brahma and the veds not captured? Surely Durgasur needs to make tonnes of mistakes before the gods and goddesses intervene. I just don't get why he needs to be killed? Even ravan got loads of chances and Durgasur hasn't even attacked Kalish yet and ravan lifted it up and blackmailed mahadev and he's still alive.

Yes they are showing as if the asurs didn't do anything wrong. These asurs used to torture humans. Also they made it look like mahadev and ganpati betrayed Ravan and that is why he became bad

Now that's no way right

Why are they glorifying evil?
Sonarika looking very beautiful in pink and than in the last look as shanti dhoot. Excited for the epi tonight. 
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

She is the 7th form of Nav Durga. Saptama Kalratrich Mahagauriti chastamam.
Among Nav Durgas there is not Kali, Lakshmi or Saraswati forms. They indicate Ma Durga's various various attributes.

No I meant that she has a dark completion , where's mundamala and has a raudra form. She doesn't look like other 8 forms
[/QUOTE]
True, this Kalratri looks different, they should have given her some other name? Her face can be same as other 8 forms, but the look is different.  
^^^^ Why not name her Dootratri? 😆