PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

One thing I am loving in the show so far is that they are not dragging any issue for more than one episode.
There's this one scene that I really loved- The one where Amrit is fixing the bulb and once she switches it on, Zor says, 'aap jal rahi ho?'. Very nicely done.πŸ‘
Nothing much happened today. I guess, the real story of the show starts from tomorrow.
waitforit1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CinemaPremi

One thing I am loving in the show so far is that they are not dragging any issue for more than one episode.
There's this one scene that I really loved- The one where Amrit is fixing the bulb and once she switches it on, Zor says, 'aap jal rahi ho?'. Very nicely done.πŸ‘
Nothing much happened today. I guess, the real story of the show starts from tomorrow.

CK! :D You're watching this show too!

@bold: I was just going to say that, I'm SO glad they aren't dragging anything much, like knowing SP shows, I thought this whole truth coming out and Shradha coming back to Delhi thing might be dragged for weeks but I'm glad they didn't drag it. :) 
Edited by lmfao1 - 10 years ago
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing! Gosh, this show has blown me away completely.. every episode so far.. me and my family have been in tears! This show really has the potential to go far.. what a beautiful story!
niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cmpletely agree with u ppl..evry episode tackles a diff issue and the story is proceeding faster without much of the usual SP melodrama..GREAT episode tonite
ShemliArsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update... 
very emotional... by the way kya zor ki wife shraddha ki real mommy nahi hai kya????
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for update...i got emotional by watching it...story so far is very perfectly shown...hope to see some more good scenes as well.😊
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thank u

just started watching πŸ˜†
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

thanks for the update PreetzπŸ€—
I missed the epi today, will try and catch up online...
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks  for written update