India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks vijay sir for updating the rules. I hope this wil improve the forum atmosphere.
And have some suggestions,
i agree that except a few majority of DT members are doing amazing job. But same time, if we have any complaints about them, we need a place to share it so that admin can look in to it. So similar to cast & crew update and celebrity profile thread in suggestn/comment sectn, can we have place where with full proofs like screen caps we can bring the thngs to your attention.
And also, it wil be realy thankful if the ability to view the profile of other members is restricted/disable til the member turn goldie. It is realy annoying that some newbies checking my profile frequently.
thanks.
-priya

Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Vijay Sir, I strongly recommend you too please do something for those supporters who support their favorites to the core and does not respect others opinions.. Being a fan boy or girl is not a bad thing everybody has right to support their favorites and like them but everything should be done in a proper limit.. If my friends (you know what I mean) posts anything against any celebrity, you trash the thread because it goes against IF rules. Vijay sir rules are rules for everyone. We never seen you took action against those members who talked sexually with our friends just because they criticize their favorites..

Thank you so much that you have increased the post limits for those who are surviving 40% WL.. But I seriously want you and DT to take some good steps against those members who are abusing and bashing members when any member posts against their celebrity whom they worship..

Last welcome all DT members.. Please be gentle and fair with all..
we have nothing against any celebrity because we more then am least bother interested in them and we demanded nothing but only an appropriate action against them bt nothing happened till now and all the popular forums are ruling by fangirls and boys and due to this, a neutral member don't want to post his or her opinion becase they know that fanimals will start to bash them .. its a development team members responsibility to take action but they won't because tjey are biggest supporters of celebrities .. a dt member must be neutral and fair but india forum has few dt members who are actually fair and neutral.. don't want to mention their names because here is no use for it and its useful over here and if we mention them, stupid members will bash them and put accusations on them that they are supporting us ..

SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMETICAL MISTAKE BECAUSE I M REPLYING FROM MY TABLET

good one.👍🏼
Thanks ...dear.much needed ...:)
Much needed rules.Thanks for implementing them VB and Priya Di ⭐️
Vijay,
Many posts have been reported in which many fans have made disgusting comments on us... but you never did anything to them, but a single criticism post made by a certain group of people you dislike, you simply trash the post without any reason...why so??
Thank you so much for the new rules :-) When you say that we should contact the higher DT if the need be what will say about the fact that our PMs go unanswered by not one GM but 3 GMs and both the admins for over 3 weeks?
I Hope everyone follows these rules as this will create a healthy environment for all all those members who love to discuss a show . Also, thanks to Vijay sir and all DTs compiling and making these rules . Hope , I-F will be always enjoyable for all of us.😊
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Vijay Sir, I strongly recommend you too please do something for those supporters who support their favorites to the core and does not respect others opinions.. Being a fan boy or girl is not a bad thing everybody has right to support their favorites and like them but everything should be done in a proper limit.. If my friends (you know what I mean) posts anything against any celebrity, you trash the thread because it goes against IF rules. Vijay sir rules are rules for everyone. We never seen you took action against those members who talked sexually with our friends just because they criticize their favorites..

Thank you so much that you have increased the post limits for those who are surviving 40% WL.. But I seriously want you and DT to take some good steps against those members who are abusing and bashing members when any member posts against their celebrity whom they worship..

Last welcome all DT members.. Please be gentle and fair with all..
we have nothing against any celebrity because we more then am least bother interested in them and we demanded nothing but only an appropriate action against them bt nothing happened till now and all the popular forums are ruling by fangirls and boys and due to this, a neutral member don't want to post his or her opinion becase they know that fanimals will start to bash them .. its a development team members responsibility to take action but they won't because tjey are biggest supporters of celebrities .. a dt member must be neutral and fair but india forum has few dt members who are actually fair and neutral.. don't want to mention their names because here is no use for it and its useful over here and if we mention them, stupid members will bash them and put accusations on them that they are supporting us ..

SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE BECAUSE I M REPLYING FROM MY TABLET

i totally agree with  u penta...a very well written and to the point  post👏 

@ red - these are the matter of concern vijay..u need to deal them, bit more seriously now and we want u to take proper action in the future and Plz disappoint us...

@ blue - that is the main solution of everything...if DT's will be unfair and biased , you can't expect rightful judgement from them. So, Vijay just in case if dt's member tend to make wrong decision where should we go and what actions will be taken on DT's for their wrong decision??? 
Thanks for this. But a key aspect of rumour mongering. This is not discussing published rumours ... Which is fine... But creating rumours and forcing it down the throats of members allowed? Why has this not been addressed as a specific topic?
Who cares🥱 these rules never work.. NEVER.. In fact, I see fanatics being supported more than neutral members.. I have personally faced brutal bullying on this site of yours with account hacking, rape pictures being posted, death threats, ill wishing, and much more... I don't care if you close those posts. The fact is, you guys don't do anything about them... I don't know how many times I have Pmed the higher DT about my issues but all efforts went to Mr.Garbage... And we get personal MODs notes for calling fanatics fanbots but when they call us psycho and make petitions to get rid of you supported by their numerous MIDs, nothing is done... 

Example...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3633079

And then read the title of the post below

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3630018

When I pm you guys, you all never ever ever reply to me... And no actions are taken.. I don't give a damn if you close threads after the deed is done.. That isn't doing squat... Oh, and please do explain the reason why my account was hacked, my personal information was stalked and leaked, rape pictures and po*nographic photos were spammed everywhere, and a death rumor of me dying was publicly posted with a fake picture and false rumors... I went on self ban a month or so ago because the bullying got so bad... And you know what the sad part is, NOTHING WAS EVER DONE... I had to personally call cyber police to get a solution because yes, it was that bad... These bullies took it to FB...And guess why I was bullied?? Because I didn't worship a particular actor... I don't see any action being taken... All you guys do is close threads and that's about it... I haven't seen half of the higher DT's online for I don't know how many months... Now please reply to this,... If you have an answer, I would definitely like to see it.. If you don't, it doesn't surprise me at all because none of my questions are ever answered anyways... What happened to the MID rules you proposed last time??? They weren't even put into action... In fact, after that, the rate of MIDs have significantly increased to say the least... So I don't expect squat to be done about these "RULES" to be honest... Oh, and please do talk about stalking... People stalk AT's (TKF on QH forum) like no tomorrow and report us every single damn second... Go look at the views on other AT's and look at the views that our AT gets... Not to mention, the members of TKF get profile stalked... Please do answer... You never bother answering to these issues.. You just make rules that are never put into action and things get worse from there.. PERIOD

P.S Freedom of Speech on I-F is the biggest joke in the entire universe of the galaxy 

Edited by Closed......... - 10 years ago