India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
Dude here is a piece of advise 4 u. Ask DT to wake up. They are slow
nice rules... 

will follow it...

the one liner comment rule..can u please reduce tat one..

some times "TFS" can be used ...

its nt necessary we have to comment long ones...
Hoping the rules are practiced and not just preached this time. Time will tell.
wow excellent Vijay bhai...thank u...
Thank You Vijay Bhai for the new rules!!
Hope to see IF better and better with each passing day!!
thank u vijay and priya fr refreshed guidlines and hope IF has better and better day's ahead     ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by simim

Thanks for this. But a key aspect of rumour mongering. This is not discussing published rumours ... Which is fine... But creating rumours and forcing it down the throats of members allowed? Why has this not been addressed as a specific topic?

Yeah i have addressed and discussed this issue with the mods keeping the hierarchy itself, no results were there. Even I sent a PM to Vijay on April 23rd, till now it seems as unread.

As i always say rules are good if they are equal and effective for everyone.

Again repeating, anyone can dream or fantasize as they wish, but forcing others to believe their fantasy through PMs and all is not acceptable. I won't complain about this again as there is no use.
Edited by KittenRose - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Nichuss

nice rules... 

will follow it...

the one liner comment rule..can u please reduce tat one..

some times "TFS" can be used ...

its nt necessary we have to comment long ones...

One can simply hit the "Like" button for that.
Although the rules aren't there yet completely, I personally see this as a step in the right direction. I hope that the rules will be implemented without any bias. I also hope there is still place for respectful constructive criticism in this forum.

Regards
NB
Originally posted by priya224

Vijay, these days i see some bra and other obscene ads pop up each time i post something in jdj forum in this site. one day i asked my Friends about as why these ads pop up, some of them answered - things which are the most in discussion their ads always pop up, and i see these days Jdj forum's each topic has "bra thing" mentioned in them which results in Bra ad..

I literally find those Ads pretty embarrassing when i am posting before my parents and siblings. Several times, seeing these Ads, they have questioned me as what site i often visit. Please, don't remove this post, rather ponder to fix that ad problem. This is a problem not only of mine but many other members also have complained about same.

😆