New IF Participation Guidelines & Rules:Plss Read

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hola all  😎... I guess this is my first ever post in the forum 🤔 , but hopefully I will make more as the show gets interesting 😳

I am making this important announcement on behalf of my IF Dev team

We are going to make a all new start with new set of IF Rules which will be implemented from today onwards and DT will take action according to the following set of rules ..

So plss read these Rules carefully since every single action from today onwards will be taken according to the following rules .. All Warning level restrictions and other issues which can result in warnings or ban are clearly written in this following post by our site admin Vijay and we hope every member of this forum will follow these rules from here onwards 😊...

Here is the new IF COC/Rules stated by our site admin Vijay ..

India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules

We hope Members will read the rules stated in the above post carefully and will follow it ..

So like I said , from today onwards forum DT will take action according to the new IF COC and guidelines stated in the above post by Site admin .. So we expect members to abide by those rules and if you have any doubts , I am just a PM away ..

Hopefully everyone will co-operate with us ..

Zee TV Dev team
Jyoti