segad thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Is there a reason why Supriya's character is not wearing sindoor or mangalsutra or even a bindi in any of the scenes?  Her bahus are wearing the stuff so why isn't she?  Is she Zor's wife or not?  

I am confused.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankita7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really? I never noticed that. I guess she's very modern, more than her bahus. that's why she doesn't wear mangalsutra n all dat. but she definitely is zor's wife, at least till now.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i also have this same doubt...maybe she dont like it...but i have doubt.😊
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I find the character to be quite mysterious.. I keep thinking if she is Zor's second wife.. In the first episode she let it slip that Shraddha still doesnt like her or something along those lines.. and it keeps nagging me that its only Zor who keeps worrying for Shraddha whereas his wife is so calm and composed throughout..😕
*Dev.* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ash91

I find the character to be quite mysterious.. I keep thinking if she is Zor's second wife.. In the first episode she let it slip that Shraddha still doesnt like her or something along those lines.. and it keeps nagging me that its only Zor who keeps worrying for Shraddha whereas his wife is so calm and composed throughout..😕

yes! i noticed this as well , she told that shradda still not like her...what this means? somethinh is not told to us!😊..
aru29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
maybe its just got to do with her personal preference...one doesnt hav to wear it...where as her daughter inlaws are young and newly weds so they might like it to get ready n dressed up like newly wed😛
but she definitely is his wife...regarding being calm she really cares abt shradha she was the one who tried to persuade zor to go n meet shradha n even yesterday she was really tensed abt wat was the issue with shradha just that she is  not the cry-at -every issue TV mom😳😆
*Dev.* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aru29

maybe its just got to do with her personal preference...one doesnt hav to wear it...where as her daughter inlaws are young and newly weds so they might like it to get ready n dressed up like newly wed😛

but she definitely is his wife...regarding being calm she really cares abt shradha she was the one who tried to persuade zor to go n meet shradha n even yesterday she was really tensed abt wat was the issue with shradha just that she is  not the cry-at -every issue TV mom😳😆

Yeah...she is diffrent and dont cry like other moms onscreen,
i agree.😊
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Actually have not noticed but am sure there will be something behind this
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haven't noticed it till now. Maybe there is some mystery behind it. I have heard Zor call him ma'am instead of wife or something. I thought she was his wife. 😕
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Dev.*

yes! i noticed this as well , she told that shradda still not like her...what this means? somethinh is not told to us!😊..

Yes! I too noticed her saying that... Maybe Shraddha isn't her daughter...