ll~Parvarrish Khatti-Meethi Chat Club #21~ll - Page 99

Posted: 10 years ago
Okay just read it, it will be just like this the whole track. Although, I have had such neighbours and it's fun to watch, but it doesn't fit in the end, unless the show is not ending. But if it suddenly ends after this track ends, it will be really weird.
Yeah...neighbours like this is interesting...but I don't get the point how it is related to Parvarish...They have had back to back serious issues...and they bring in this one? 
Because when growing up, you face such kids in the neighborhood. And family has a life too, apart from growing up issues. Also, some relaxing was needed after so much seriousness.
Come on yar...you cannot justify this track...They are going to have a cake fight...πŸ˜† They are wasting more than a week now...
Not about future, but it's okay till now as a fun track, although exaggerated. The complaint I have is that this is no way to end the show..
It would have been better if there was some parallel track going on...Seeing the same fight is monotonous...Jogi and Pammi are overdoing it...TJ is fine..

Bt yes..no way to end this show...they have to take a very good issue and end the show on a high note...I don't even think they are going to take any issue or any track...will just pass time and end it
Yes, they are a bit over the top.

They didn't even need a issue at the end, they could have just shown each and every character getting busy with their lives, maybe even show them moving forward with flying colors. But it's like nobody does anything anymore, except Jeet that is. Rocky doesn't do any procedure for admission nor does he go to college.
I was waiting for bike track and admissions for Rocky..
Bike thing did not go the way I wanted...but admissions? They need to show Rocky in college before they end...
Ginny is practically wasted...So is Lucky...they don't have a life for them...just living in Ahujas...

Pinky seems so changed...she looks so serious..I am missing Rupali
Exactly, the main characters are lost now.
Sweety is literally lost...πŸ˜†
LR comes once in a while..
Ginny goes around Ahujas kids..πŸ˜†

Ahujas have got more tracks after leap no doubt yar...and the tracks have been major ones and dragged ones..πŸ˜† I am bored of seeing Ahujas on screen...I mean...the dosage have been too much...πŸ˜†

And Raavi is still wearing those pants after Aunty comment🀣