Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
 Someone asked me to watch this show , and i was not disappointed as its more near to life . With relations and emotions . Seen many girls in Shardda,s situations who do not want to tell their parents in these kind of situations . Always Liked DJ,s show which has something unique not the run of the mill kind of shows . It was Dj,s name who first made me to watch CB 1 midway and was not disappointed that time also , which again was a good ,unique show with good story line , but later on God knows what happened with PH and Channel , it was ruined . Here i wish DJ,s move smoothly with their concept . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes. It has started off really well and I am sure and hopeful that they will maintain it. 😊
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
DJ's last show on Star Plus was Maryada which was really good ..I always watch their shows as they are different than other shows ...Meri Bhabhi so far is really good and I am watching the show and thoroughly enjoying it 
niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the show is fab...the concept is amazing and the characters are superb...i luv this show as its so different from the usual saas bahu stuff...a welcome break from the conventional shows...
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am glad someone told you to watch it because it is a brilliant show
Neerjaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Duggukede

I am glad someone told you to watch it because it is a brilliant show

I am not usually interested in Hindi shows only if contents are good . I found this show to be quite real to life as have seen many girls , even educated , but do not want to bother their parents . Its good step as has shown her parents and siblings concern and love for her . Whats the use of families if we do not care about eachother in these kind of situations . I always liked DJ,s shows ,  
Neerjaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niki_2293

the show is fab...the concept is amazing and the characters are superb...i luv this show as its so different from the usual saas bahu stuff...a welcome break from the conventional shows...

you will many cases like Shardda all around you , who tries to manage themselves in this kind of situation. Liked the way ,the parents supported her 
niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neerjaa

you will many cases like Shardda all around you , who tries to manage themselves in this kind of situation. Liked the way ,the parents supported her 

no doubt there are many shraddha's around us...who are tackling their problems all by themselves...this show highlights the story of one such shraddha who will be able to revive her lost confidence with the help of her bhabhi...its a great concept and sumthg to watch out for!!!
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Neerjaa

I am not usually interested in Hindi shows only if contents are good . I found this show to be quite real to life as have seen many girls , even educated , but do not want to bother their parents . Its good step as has shown her parents and siblings concern and love for her . Whats the use of families if we do not care about eachother in these kind of situations . I always liked DJ,s shows ,  

I agree with that if you don't care about each other then in these kind of situations we don't have anyone to express our feelings 😊 I wouldn't be able to stay without my family
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It is really true that There are many Sharddhas in our society ...But we also need more Kritikas for our society