•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Shreya and Vishal get emotional on Indian Idol

TNN | Jun 22, 2013, 02.12 PM IST

Shreya and Vishal get emotional on Indian Idol
Vishal and Shreya
The judges of Indian Idol Junior had the strenuous task of selecting the Top 10 young singers of the nation. After hours of discussion and deliberation they finally arrived at a consensus.

But the journey to the Top 10 for the judges was far from being easy. Shreya Ghoshal, Vishal Dadlani and Shekhar Ravjiani were in a dilemma on whom to select and who to reject. A situation arised when Shreya and Vishal had to make a decision between two contestants.

To makes matters worse, both the contestants were siblings. Shreya and Vishal had to arrive at a decision whether to select the brother or his younger sister. While making the verdict both couldn't control their emotions and eventually shed few tears. An emotional Shreya commented, "I just do not like this part of show when we need to say no to the contestants and specially to those cute and little ones. It really feels sad".

Well, we can imagine how hard it is not only for contestants but also for our judges.
Aw !!Kids are so cute and talented there.I remember the siblings..both are super talented.TFS!!
Tough to judge Kids! They are adorable. Thanks for sharing.
most welcome. its my pleasure to share the information.  😊
tfs! it must be so hard for them to actually decide