SUN SUPER KUDUMBAM Season 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Same Judges again
Meena and TR are good
Sangeeta also ok
bt they cud have brought in new judges...mt be devayani/radha/kushboo instead of sangeeta
Bt anyways Meena is really very good and TR also
not sure about aishwarya .. gayathiri was really good .. didn't over dominate her part like most hosts do nowadays. 

good to see vani rani, deivamagal team .. hope we get to see lead artists performing as well. πŸ˜Š
😲 season 2 details out aa?? Can sumone update pls? Lolz it wud be fun to have deivamagal vani rani teams πŸ˜†
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

😲 season 2 details out aa?? Can sumone update pls? Lolz it wud be fun to have deivamagal vani rani teams πŸ˜†

18 TEAMS .. names not given .. VR, Thendral, Deivamagal, Nadhas, Azhagi, Sondha Bandham, Ilavarasi, Valli & some other teams were rehearsing for their (dance) performances. I don't think Vamsam serial is taking part .. lets see.. 

Hosts: Deepak & Aishwarya (replacing Gayathri)

Judges: TR, Meena & Sangeetha

1st Round - one on one knock-out round, eliminated teams can qualify thru wildcard round.😊 

Thanks Sri for the updates. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBWAAniIhss&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Smiles-20 - 10 years ago
Thanks for the updates Sri.

Aishwarya ... who is that?

Gayatri was good. She knew how to take care not to offend anybody. 

I am not sure about Meena though.  I fed up with her praises and then demolish the participants by saying something like "unnum konjum thookala thonirichu" or praise them alot and then give them 7-8 marks.

But I thought TR was really good.  He gives good tips to the contestants.  I never liked TR before but in here he has my respect.  Very talented.  I am so glad Gangai Amaran has left.

Sangeetha - she knows something about music etc.  She is good too.

I can't wait to see who are the participants from Vani Rani.  I hope Pongkodi/Saravanan/Gautam/Thenmohzi are thereπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Caryn - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

not sure about aishwarya .. gayathiri was really good .. didn't over dominate her part like most hosts do nowadays. 

good to see vani rani, deivamagal team .. hope we get to see lead artists performing as well. πŸ˜Š

yea gayatri ws good...dont knw why they changed her
Thanks smiles for the video.

Loved the first opening ... no team played. Just some dance performances from malini, umm and then the heroin from oru kal oru kannadi and then another actress name mini.. she seem familiar but i duno from which movie. They performed some dances .. in between both Deepak and ais showed around who are the teams and how they were practicing. I like deepak hosting the show. It gave some new light and was so vibrant. The other girl πŸ€” has she hosted any show? I kind of don't like her much. She does not seem to be natural... gayithri would have done fine with deepak

Caryn... vani rani team is swami, thenu, saravanan and umm i forgot who the other one lolz... and namma PP family is also there 🀣 i know i would be supporting these 2 teams

Those teams that has participated in season 1 should not be brought back to season 2 i feel. Some groups are back.. πŸ€”  also uravugal winner the leader is back again as leader for bommalatham and few other leaders are back again for other serial.

TR and sanggetha .. they are okie for judges. Cant say much for meena. She did not impress me much on her comments or marks.

Thanks Ratna

Karthi was saying it is Gautham.  Well I am going to root for Vani Rani.  It will be nice if Malar is there for Nades.

They should have brought the teams which have failed before and the top 4 team should not be there.

Roshan. Raghvav and another guy (I cannot remember his name), should be left out from the contest.  They are too talented.  Should give others some chance to proof themselves.

I liked Arthy from Kartigai Pengal.  OMG... she has a flexible body and to die for. 😳
Now I know who is the co-host with Deepak.

She acts in Bhairavi and some other serials in Jaya TV.