Tamil Reality Shows

SUN SUPER KUDUMBAM Season 2 - Page 2

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Last saturday for some reason i was disappointed. Not sure the exact reason.

2 teams was on deck. Vani Rani and Maradhani. This time the marks are challenged by the group leader or the members. Like for the first round Vani rani challenged on 500 points while Maradhani went for 400 point. Judges only gave their comments .. When the marking time came, they only lift up sigh saying which group they prefer. Both sangeetha and Meena said marathadhi. So automatically marathani gets the 500 plus with their 400 into their accounts. And TR which ever team he selects will get extra bonus 300. Okay i might be confusing some here πŸ˜†

3 rounds total and first round won by marudhani team, 2nd and 3rd by Vani rani. But Maruthani won overall with the highest score of 1700 while Vani rani was 1200 πŸ˜” I wish Vani rani did not challenge 500 points for the first round though.

Both teams gave super performances πŸ‘πŸΌ It was kind of hard to choose between them. Deepak did a good job hosting the show.. as for ais πŸ€” am not impress with her.

Looking forward for next week show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Hopper for those quick updates.  Me waiting for Thendral to come and perform. 
seelaks thumbnail
This week its 

Uthiri pookal vs deivamagal 

Saw the promo πŸ˜Š
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thanks lakshimi for the information! looking forward for this week.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Host Aishwarya will be acting as Draupadi in Mahabhartham..  
hopper_ocean thumbnail
This week another 2 groups .. Deivamagal and Uthiripookal. Both team performed really well. First round won by uthiripookal, second by deivamagal and third by uthiripookal.

For me i feel, after watching 2 episodes. Its not fair to put 2 new groups against old groups. The old ones has already been here and they know the expectations of the judges. By putting them against the new ones.. it only makes them more stronger πŸ€” I noticed vani rani deivamagal has capability of doing good but only thing is they feel new and kind of hesitating while the old group seem to move more comfortable. They should have put old team up against old team while new one with new. On my personal note.. old teams should not have been brought back at the first place.. Especially the first second third winners.

mellisai thumbnail
Valli vs Karthigai Pengal - KP won by 200 points.
Geetha (Valli) was awesome. TR said he'll make her sing in one of his upcoming movies. Good luck to her, totally unexpected!
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Promo for this week

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S90JuUdgW0[/YOUTUBE]

Thendral competing this week!  Good luck to them!

Edited by Smiles-20 - 10 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
This week is both Nadaswaram and muttaram team ... muttaram all males πŸ˜² and 2 female...  πŸ˜† Nadaswaram almost all the known ones are there .. mageshu is team leader, mottai mama (prakash BIL), prakash, maha, nelli daughter and Ragini and sister ... πŸ€” hope i did not miss anything oh and gaja πŸ˜†. Muttaram i never watched so duno about their roles.

First round nadaswaram girls dances.. with prakash in lead. Not bad maha laam nalla taan dancing πŸ˜† while muttaram did solo singing. Somehow PP dancing felt little messed up. TR praised PP director cause he is good in using new talents vaam. First round won by muttaram.

Round 2 muttaram did dance. PP team also dancing. Habba enna dance by mageshu πŸ˜†Second round won by PP but bonus went to muttaram.

Third round Ragini and Mottai mama duet song .. seriously i crack up here 🀣 Muttaram did a small drama which was good related to thirunayagi... It was good.

This week PP was the winner.

Round 2 muttaram did dance. PP team also dancing. Habba enna dance by mageshu πŸ˜†
Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Did anyone watch super kudumbam for the past 2 weeks?