Rab Se Sohna Isshq

its confirmed now..ashish is moving to bigscreen:)

kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yes guys there is nt only one bt 2 articles r saying it loudly"ashish sharma to venture on bigscreen now"

Ravindra Gautam to direct Nautanki Telefilms' big screen venture

As reported earlier, Nautanki Telefilms, production house of Saurabh Tewari, will soon be graduating from small screen to big screen. Their first big screen venture is on the planning stages, with the casting process taking place in full swing.

News has it that, actors Aditi Sharma and Ashish Sharma, is on the verge of being finalized for the movie. The direction of the movie will be helmed by the showman of the small screen soaps, Ravindra Gautam, whose contribution to the television screen has been immense.

The movie titled, "Ikkis Topon Ki Salaami" will be a socio-drama, woven in comedy format. After streamlining the above movie, Nautanki Telefilms, has plans for producing two more movies. As per the sources, tha charge of directing all these movies has been handed over to Ravindra Gautam. The first movie is scheduled to go on the floors by April 2013.

Ashish Sharma is blessed to have his 'Lady Luck' in wife Archana Taide

Ashish Sharma, who hails from Jaipur and wanted to make it big as an actor always harboured dreams of buying a house of his own in the busy and bustling city of Mumbai. He is now excited as his dream has come true.

The actor feels that 'Lady Luck' began to knock at his door ever since he found his life partner in Archana Taide. They not only gelled well as a couple, but also motivated each other for gaining better things in life. As soon as they started dating, both Ashish and Archana bagged their next challenging roles on TV. While Ashish got to play the lead in Rab Se Sohna Isshq, Archana got the offer to play a pivotal role in the highly popular show Qubool Hai. When the duo got engaged, Ashish bagged the lead role in Nautanki Telefilms' upcoming movie. And now, few months after their marriage, the couple look forward to moving into their new flat bought in one of the residential complexes in Malad.

Says Ashish, "Yes, you can say that my 'Lady Luck' in the form of my wife is smiling on me. It is always a nice feeling to possess a home of your own. And for a person like me who is not predominantly Mumbai based, this is a huge step forward."

Archana with a broad smile states, "We are looking forward to move into our new home. It is a great feeling as things have fallen in place after we got together. Ashish has always been inspirational for me, and we have worked things together whether it be the personal ups and downs or the professional decisions that we had to take for our growth as actors."

Aah, may this cute bond take you both to greater heights...

Edited by kiran_89 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aditi sharma and ashish sharma jodi will be nice!!! But hope after this movie ashish comw back with new show:-)
kiran_89 thumbnail
hmmm... agree with u😊 i also found...aditi is extremely beautiful😳 nd hav a very refreshing face😛...they both ll look lyk heavenly couple as our ashish is also exccessively beautiful⭐️
m eagerly waiting to see their onscreen jodi😊

kiran_89 thumbnail
look they both r soo beautiful☺️
soni jodi😳
sakshi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow great news.very happy for ashish.thats why ashish was so excited about his new horizon.thanks kiran.

Yes, shooting for the film will start next month..anupam kher will play father of ashish.this film will be produce by nataunki telefilms...they are the producers of madhubala on colours...very excited for ashish.he is a main lead of the movie.🥳
ashish_suku thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very very excited ashish in movie and as main lead..great news
kiran_89 thumbnail
me too exited 4 his coming movie.😊
really he is such a brilliant actor dat he deserve to be on bigscreen👏 smallscreen is nt ryt place to show his talent
all d best ashish sir👍🏼 i wish u reach greater heights nd success follows u there also⭐️
kiran_89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmita72

Yes, shooting for the film will start next month..anupam kher will play father of ashish.this film will be produce by nataunki telefilms...they are the producers of madhubala on colours...very excited for ashish.he is a main lead of the movie.🥳

thanku sushmita 4 this information😊
Pallavvi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Al d best ashu. .hope u touch new heights evrydy. .luv u. .wil wait fr d movie. .n ll miss u on small screen:)