•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I am liking DID Supermoms and they all are rocking, I like all the choreographer but somehow Rhaghav's choreography is always visually very good, it is very eye pleasing...Supermoms rocks
^Totally agree with you. He's adorable and sooo endearing but not a very versatile dancer but his choreography is the opposite. That classical act today was brilliant. Edited by with_an_idea - 10 years ago
Originally posted by with_an_idea

^Totally agree with you. He's adorable and sooo endearing but not a very versatile dancer but his choreography is the opposite. That classical act today was brilliant.
I agree with you he is not versatile but whatever he does looks good also he picks up good songs
Originally posted by jalkukdi1

I agree with you he is not versatile but whatever he does looks good also he picks up good songs
Yh true he creates the mood very well.
I agree. That's totally it. It's that visual effect Raghav creates on stage that just leaves you in awe. That experience Raghav creates on stage...like an effect...that's his magic right there. 
i think i watch only for cutie pie raghav 😳
Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

I agree. That's totally it. It's that visual effect Raghav creates on stage that just leaves you in awe. That experience Raghav creates on stage...like an effect...that's his magic right there. 

So true.
I really liked Rhaghav's performance this week, and I was really surprise by him using an English song on this show by Kanye West's "Stronger" 'cause I see alot of people doing Micheal Jackson's Dance style form, but they never use his songs... only in Indian ver, (Hindi). So, Maybe... I think Prince should try to do Micheal Jackson's original songs for the next turn. He did this in his show "Kingdom of Dance" before...Edited by abeer_19980408 - 10 years ago