BM June 24 - 28;

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Last night i was able to catch up few episodes of last week. Honestly Chids character annoyed me to the core!! His screaming and arrogant refusing to give someone space to talk 😕 I mean this is the man who is a successful business man both out and inside of india (as he said ) yet his judging and talks and actions are useless.

I hated the way he was screaming on top of his lungs asking preethi to get out from the room. I mean what the reason to scream?? It was total annoying to see that scene. How stupid can he be? First he never allowed kadhir to talk for his part. Second.. he cant even see the reason for this sudden marriage even after preethi went to see the lawyer the very next day about her sottu?? I mean how blind can he be? 🥱 Tired to watch this chids behaving so ridiculous. Obvious his upset about his daughter future but that does not mean he need to keep his brain shut?

Kadhri was the man who gave up his love for the sake of his lover's mother. Did that not ring any bell on Chids head??

Thanks to all for the updates last week... and for this week.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 totally agree with Ratna...even Ifelt the same.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
thanks atina for the updates. Seriously the director has to do something before he loses attention. Serial is moving so slow and annoying at the moment. Those fighting scenes are so irrelevant. There are many other loops are hanging there and instead of dealing with that .. story is getting now where.

thanks atina for the updates. I skipped that episode lolz!

lathasiva96 thumbnail
Hi Hopper today's episode is very good ,you can watch it, little bit emotional and sad...😔
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks atina.. 

why didn't Bharathy come out of the car when Sara was bashing her hubby. Sara might be right or wrong but how could she allow someone ill-treat her husband when she has declared that she trusts him completely !!!!!!
hopper_ocean thumbnail
So bharaty was in the car while her brother talk like a fool in front of everyone? 😲  She could have came down. Did not like her brother's behaviour at all. Just like chids his screaming and shouting.. i know he loves his sister still thats not the way to behave. What happen to the brother who comes straight to the sister and tell her what is going on? Well hope santhosh will tell her the real story .. and very sure she is going to go and give a piece of her mind to her brother for not checking his facts!!

Thanks atina for the updates!!

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: lathasiva96

Hi Hopper today's episode is very good ,you can watch it, little bit emotional and sad...😔

nah i am not sure about it 🤔 after reading atina's updates i have decided to skip the episode. BP raise agirum 😆

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
uh huh, oh mann, melodrama to the core !!! No one thinks twice before saying /doing any thing ??? 
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Nithya, Roja and Janu for mthe updates.

When I watched thursday episode I thought Barathy came by another car. I never would have imagined that she was sitting inside the car when all this sandai was happening with Saravanan and santhosh...nambara maathiri irukka paa ithu? Why didn't barathy get down from her seat and stop her bro?
soemthing is wrong in this episode???
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Janu.. 

kadhai konjam parkara madiri irukku ninaicha.. it is stooping down to adhala padhalam..