Nadheswaram

Nadaswaram June 24-28..updates on pg-1 - Page 2

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes meenu akka.. i really want the doctor to say his been poison!!  And prasad father should give his SIL a slap.

Pocha!! now its gona be hard to convince maha back. Achooo ennaku taan pola hospital scene.

Ramesh story somehow i knew idhu taan gona happen nu. Both deserves it. Not feeling sorry for them

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anusharose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update guys... U r right hopper...but seeing the tensed maha i saw the love in her for prasath. I feel with this situation only Gopi family will come to know that prasath is their first son nu...
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Ratna.

Vomitting blood and get cured fast and can be discharged next day ... yepaddi???
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates..

Prakash and maha should get married before the thruth that prakash is long lost gopi's elder bro is known. ilata this meenu will not allow.. why both sons should marry some one else wifenu dance aadum..
anusharose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Caryn

Thanks for the updates Ratna.

Vomitting blood and get cured fast and can be discharged next day ... yepaddi???

Doctor said it is food poison but that samiyar said that they have mixed broken glass pieces in that paste he gave so it might have made some injuries in the stomach... so what to decide what happened to Prasath

Yesterday that mapillai reaction very very comedy he deserves for what he has done...that too samiya cursing him and the fear he got after that was chance-less😆
Edited by anusharose - 10 years ago
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Migan , lakshmi & ratna.
Kodangi over. Next what - eye tex[ mai]  vethalayila pottu paarkum samiyara ? Innum ethanai naalukkuthan ippadiye kaadhu kuthindiruppalo. as such enga kadhellam puNNayachu.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Friday episode... a must watch episode especially the last 5 mins 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 strongly i recommend 🤣🤣🤣
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Ratna.

raginiku Psycho mapillai poi Hairy mapillai vandhan dum dum dum [ Valu poi kathi vandadu tune]

Inniku Sam ROKL[ rolling on the kuppai land] in happiness.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates..

eclat thumbnail
enakku yaarlaam yaarunE marandhu pOchchu makkaas... orE characters conpeesons..