Hum ne li hai... Shapath

Married couple DT: KavBul are out of the list

Poll

Which couple would you like to see married?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Vote for the couple whom you would like to see getting married...

About the couples:

Kavi-Bulbul(KavBul):
Kavi was a informer for Mumbai Crime Branch, later ACP Teje influenced him to join Crime Branch as a Senior-Inspector. And, Bulbul was his girlfriend from a long time. Later, they got engaged. Now they will get married.

Mayank-Roshni(MayNi): Mayank is a Sub-Inspector in Mumbai Crime Branch
. He and his team went to a village to solve a super-natural case. There he met Roshni. Roshni was the victim's grand-daughter(Mayank went to solve this very case). Later, he started liking each other. Now they are in a relationship.
Edited by Tarza - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Except for Anurag-Abha, I'm for all the other 3 marriages.  Both spouses being in the same job is rarely a good idea - the distinction b/w home & work is lost.
Minionite thumbnail
I wouldn't mind any of the marriages. At least it would give Shapath something new.
MsPrez thumbnail
So finally Kavi-Bulbul and Mayank-Roshni will get married!! Maine poll banaya aur article agaya! Wah!!
Vr15h thumbnail

Wedding Bells for Kavi and Bulbul in Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath!

Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath on Life OK is a thriller and action packed show, which talks about various emotions the cops go through while they solve cases.

About the upcoming episodes our source says, "Bulbul (Divyaalakshmi) will be uniting her team mates namely Roshni (Vibhuti Sharma) and Mayank (Pankaj B Singh), as Mayank and Roshni are in love with each other but scared to confess. Bulbul will encourage their romance, and get them closer to each other. However, after the re-union there will be a mysterious ghost track which the cops resolve."

Furthermore it will also be shown that Sub- Inspector Kavi (Aamir Dalvi) and Bulbul will take nupital vows.

When contacted Divyalakshmi, she said, "I cannot comment anything on the future track, you guys have to wait and watch."

Edited by .Vrish. - 10 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
I'm glad they are closing 2 of the 4.  I do hope that in the coming weeks, they close Varun-Meghna, since her main issue was not being loved.

But how does Bulbul get to know Roshni?
MsPrez thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Vrish.

Wedding Bells for Kavi and Bulbul in Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath!

Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath on Life OK is a thriller and action packed show, which talks about various emotions the cops go through while they solve cases.

About the upcoming episodes our source says, "Bulbul (Divyaalakshmi) will be uniting her team mates namely Roshni (Vibhuti Sharma) and Mayank (Pankaj B Singh), as Mayank and Roshni are in love with each other but scared to confess. Bulbul will encourage their romance, and get them closer to each other. However, after the re-union there will be a mysterious ghost track which the cops resolve."

Furthermore it will also be shown that Sub- Inspector Kavi (Aamir Dalvi) and Bulbul will take nupital vows.

When contacted Divyalakshmi, she said, "I cannot comment anything on the future track, you guys have to wait and watch."

This article proves that Kavi-Bulbul will get married.
But not sure about Mayank-Roshni...
MsPrez thumbnail
The moment Kavi said that he and Bulbul will get married i thought that soon there will be wedding episode. But so soon!!!
MsPrez thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Vrish.

I'm glad they are closing 2 of the 4.  I do hope that in the coming weeks, they close Varun-Meghna, since her main issue was not being loved.

But how does Bulbul get to know Roshni?

Its obvious that Bulbul knows Roshni as Kavi is her fiance. Maybe Kavi told her about Mayank-Roshni...
MsPrez thumbnail
Meghna is the Generator-Woman who controls things using telekinesis.