Married couple DT: KavBul are out of the list - Page 2

Poll Question :

Which couple would you like to see married?

Poll Choice
Kavi-Bulbul
Mayank-Roshni
Varun-Meghna
Anurag-Aabha
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Tarza

Meghna is the Generator-Woman who controls things using telekinesis.
Ok thanks remember her now ðŸ˜³
So finally FW is working on the couples and the stories of the cops!
So now, Mayank & Roshni are at least an item, while Bulbul & Kavi's marriage should happen any day now.  Incidentally, if Amir Dalvi says that his contract is only up to July, then what does he do after marriage - leave the show?

Since Meghna surfaced yesterday as well, I'd like them to start showing more of her with Varun, and slowly move them towards romancing as well.  Let Roshni, rather than Bulbul, be the cupid in this case, since Bulbul has a pretty inane way of doing it.
Today, it was funny when Abha tried to hook up Aditya w/ another girl.  But that other girl ruined it by herself approaching Aditya and inviting him for a date.  A sure turn-off for a guy who might have been interested - to make it that easy.
Ya! It was really funny!

Another thing, Aabha is with everyone. Aabha is with Anurag. Aabha is with Abhigyan. And Aabha is with Aditya. AAA, they can make a A-TEAM!
Originally posted by Tarza

Ya! It was really funny!

Another thing, Aabha is with everyone. Aabha is with Anurag. Aabha is with Abhigyan. And Aabha is with Aditya. AAA, they can make a A-TEAM!

Exactly - I don't think Abha & Anurag are an item, as the poll question suggests
It's a FW show! Anything, anytime can change here...
For now we know that Kavi-Bulbul will get married. Others are not confirmed yet.
None

Kavi n Bulbul r alredy gtting abt 2 mary
Mayank n Roshni r luv birds so it obvios nw
Megna n Varun mmm naaa
Aabha n Anurag ... i dnt know

they luk gud flirting n getting frndly ... bt marry .. i dnt think so
Kavi-Bulbul to get married soon!!!
Now the shootings are going on!!
Yesterday Sangeet ceremony's shoot got done!! After 2days other shooting will take place""