Married couple DT: KavBul are out of the list - Page 5

Poll Question :

Which couple would you like to see married?

Poll Choice
Kavi-Bulbul
Mayank-Roshni
Varun-Meghna
Anurag-Aabha
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Tarza

Now the CVs should think something about Varun-Meghna jodi. Their popularity is increasing day-by-day...

It'll be nice to see.
Now Ajay is also a UNDERCOVER AGENT na? Then he will also need a girl...😆Edited by Tarza - 10 years ago
Ok, in today's episode, they showed Roshni at the wedding of one of the victims in the episode, while Mayank was w/ his friends who were teasing him about her.  So Mayanks friends are in Chennai, not Mumbai?

Looks like they are warming up their romance now.  Hope it goes well ❤️

Ajay's girl?  He can get Kannaga - the flying singer of today.  Although since she did a murder, she won't be as rehabilitable as Ajay, Varun, Meghna or Munna.

Shouldn't they find a girl for Munna?  Or is he underaged? 😈
Edited by .Vrish. - 10 years ago
Its good that FW are some importance to the love stories. They are not playing with the couples like they did with Gautam-Shikha, Shaurya-Damini and Abhigyan-Suhasini

Kannamma killed one person so Diler won't release her. And there is no need of her power.

I think Munna is underaged. Because his grows 15times faster than normal kids.
@Vrish- Mayank's friends are not in Chennai. One of Mayank's friend got job in Chennai so invited others their. And he invited Roshni also. Mayank wanted to spent a vacation with Roshni. But didn't understand who's wedding was Roshni attending?Edited by Tarza - 10 years ago
Small point - it won't be up to Diler - it will be up to the Chennai ACP, since that's where the murder occurred.  Incidentally, ACPs don't have that power - judges or politicians do, as we see in the news.

As for Roshni, she's lost her entire family in a past episode, so she was probably at the wedding of one of her friends, or distant relatives.  And she'd be totally free to go w/ Mayank.  Incidentally, what was her job - or was she an MBA student or something?
Roshni's occupation or proffession was not clearly said but it looks like she just finished her graduation.

Is this the same Roshni we saw in Zombie case? Or that Roshni has been replaced?
Originally posted by Tarza

Roshni's occupation or proffession was not clearly said but it looks like she just finished her graduation.

Is this the same Roshni we saw in Zombie case? Or that Roshni has been replaced?

I think it's the same
End of Varun's character...
End of THE MOST POPULAR (imaginary) COUPLE VARUN-MEGHNA...

Divyaalakshmi aspires high!

Actress Divyaalakshmi talks about her future plans and life on the sets of Maharana Pratap with TellyBuzz…

A Calming Elegance
Design your apparel or accessories Create your calming factor today!
www.silkenindia.com/
Tuesday, August 06, 2013 | 5:40:14 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   2 Comments  |  1407 Views

Divyalakshmi balances her acting in Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath as Bulbul and Sajja Bai in Bharat Ka Veer Putra ' Maharana Pratap very well and wants to surprise the audience by taking up a new show which would be her 3rd show. The pretty actress has an interest in dancing as well so she is also open to take part in dance reality shows like Jhalak Dikhla Ja.

TellyBuzz got in touch with the actress to know more about her dancing talent and her future plans.

Divyaalakshmi says, "I have been doing stage shows when I was 2 and half yrs old. I am good at belly dance and I practice it at home also. I joined Terence Lewis dance academy but I couldn't continue with it because I was doing FIR and Jyoti  at that time. Later on, I joined a dance academy to learn belly dancing. I want to make belly dancing as my profession."

Divyaalakshmi is also associated with the art of living foundation. Throwing light on the same she told us, "I have been taking classes for yoga and stress management for the kids of age group 8-14 years in some of the schools of South Bombay. However, nowadays, it's not happening because of my hectic shooting schedule. I am looking forward to visit there again when I will get time this month."

When we asked the actress about how her roles are shaping up, she says, "It's  very nice being part of both the shows and I am happy that the role of Sajja Bai has shaped up well. She was seen as a coward earlier but now she has taken a step forward to fight for her rights. In Shapath, Bulbul's journey has just begun after she is married to Kavi (Aamir Dalvi). I am looking forward to take up a new project with a good storyline which offer something good to the audience. I will be able to balance all the shows together. It could also be a dance reality show, anchoring, and any other show, something which I haven't done before. Being a dancer, I would love to take part in dance reality shows like Jhalak."

Talking about her bonding with Faisal, she told us, "I share a very good bond with Faisal and all the other children on the sets as they all are very sweet and have a bright future. Being so young, Faisal's maturity level is very good. He is a very hard working guy and he is good with his acting skills as well. Both of us dance together whenever time permits and have lots of fun."