Hum ne li hai... Shapath

Married couple DT: KavBul are out of the list - Page 6

Poll

Which couple would you like to see married?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
In today's episode of the lizard-man, one thing that annoyed me was Sandra being totally smitten by Mayank, as she revealed whatever she knew.  If they're gonna have her hit on someone, why not Aditya? 😈 

Since Mayank is already an item w/ Roshni, I think that this girl might be the next victim of Mohan tomorrow, since she's the only one left who knows anything about him.  Unless Mandira recovers.
Edited by .Vrish. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: .Vrish.

In today's episode of the lizard-man, one thing that annoyed me was that fat girl being totally smitten by Mayank, as she revealed whatever she knew.  If they're gonna have her hit on someone, why not Aditya? 😈

Since Mayank is already an item w/ Roshni, I think that this girl might be the next victim of Mohan tomorrow, since she's the only one left who knows anything about him.  Unless Mandira recovers.

Agar achanak se Roshni agayi aur Mayank ko Snadra ke saath dekhle to...πŸ˜†Mazaa ayega!!
Vr15h thumbnail
Mohan can then team up w/ Roshni against Mayank/Sandra 😈
MsPrez thumbnail

Nice idea!
MsPrez thumbnail

But Mohan is the Villain! Why will he help her?
Vr15h thumbnail
Enemy's enemy, or some such thing πŸ˜†
MsPrez thumbnail

Enemy's enemy, or some such thing πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
MsPrez thumbnail

In today's episode of the lizard-man, one thing that annoyed me was Sandra being totally smitten by Mayank, as she revealed whatever she knew.  If they're gonna have her hit on someone, why not Aditya? 😈 

Exactly! Why didn't Aditya went to Sandra instead of Mayank?? Achcha hota agar Roshni ajati ya Roshni ka call ajata...Mayank ka bhanda phut jataπŸ˜›
Vr15h thumbnail
So today, Mayank told Sandra that he was already in love w/ someone else, & not single.  At the end of the episode, when Sandra & Mandira were decoys for them in helping them track down the son lizard of Mohan, Mayank very helpfully told Sandra that Aditya was single, and ready to mingle 😈 

Kavi teased Mayank that in return for the help, he was sacrificing one of his colleagues πŸ˜†  Adi didn't seem too annoyed, but seriously - can't they find a better girl for him?  I think even Mandira would have been a better match for him.

I'm sure that a nice girl like Sandra deserves somebody.  How about Ajay, or Anurag?  The way Ajay runs, Sandra can make good on her promise to lose weight πŸ˜†
Edited by .Vrish. - 10 years ago
MsPrez thumbnail

So today, Mayank told Sandra that he was already in love w/ someone else, & not single.  At the end of the episode, when Sandra & Mandira were decoys for them in helping them track down the son lizard of Mohan, Mayank very helpfully told Sandra that Aditya was single, and ready to mingle 😈 

Kavi teased Mayank that in return for the help, he was sacrificing one of his colleagues πŸ˜†  Adi didn't seem too annoyed, but seriously - can't they find a better girl for him?  I think even Mandira would have been a better match for him.

I'm sure that a nice girl like Sandra deserves somebody.  How about Ajay, or Anurag?  The way Ajay runs, Sandra can make good on her promise to lose weight πŸ˜†

That was funny when Mayank said Aditya is singleπŸ˜†