Vani Rani June 24 - 28 Updates; mon - thu pg1 Fri pg2

Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Wednesday Updates

Jothi gives her husband list of things to buy and come... he goes with his son on the way meets Karthik. Karthik becomes happy to know they have moved up here. He is taken back home and jothi welcomes him happily. Karthik ask if everything is convenient for them  here and if they have settled down properly. Jothi tells him about the ration card issue .. not able to get one here as lots of procedure to be done and its taking days. Karthik happily ask them to give him the old one and within a day he will get them ration card here. Jothi very happy.

Rajesh in deep flashback with selvi .. suddenly thinks about the sudden marriage his father has arranged and tries to call selvi. She on the other side refuse to attend his call. Rajesh keeps calling as he wants to tell her about the marriage but selvi keeps cutting his call. He even send her sms but loosu selvi deletes it without even reading it. She cries and switch of the mobile completely. Other side Rajesh is suffering. Vani sees her crying and ask what happen and selvi tells her its so hard  to live like this... Vani ask her to be strong.

Rajesh house everyone getting ready to go for the marriage. Rajesh refuses.. his mother tries to support him but father slaps wife and ask them to get ready fast and sit in the car.

Office.. bhoomi 🤢 comes to swami and sofly tells him that mapillai side wants to know when they can come to see ponnu... swami thinks and ask time as he need to inform rani. Bhommi disgusting human smartly moves his card and makes sure swami makes it clear at home its all swami's decision and not cornered by Bhoomi.

thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago
Thursday Updates

Rajesh father says that if he refuses to marry his sister's daughter.. he will kill his own son. Ask Rajesh to get ready and leaves.. mother tries to talk to Rajesh but he ask her to just go and he will fresh up and join them. Rajesh takes the phone to make a call.

Vani comes back and tells Theenu 2 people will be coming to see her .. she has something to sort out  first and be down in 30 mins. She ask to make sure the client are welcomed and wait for her. Cashew nut Rani comes akka akka don't worry, i will take care of you guest. Theenu will talk loda loda to your clients and chase them away  😲 thennu ask who me loda loda vaa .. wait wait nu 😆

2 guys comes from a temple to get donation .. because its Vani house therefore they dressed up with pants and shirt.. Rani thinking them both as the client and welcomes them in.. they both are surprise with the special welcome. Rani makes drinks and palagaram for them and entertains them 😆 Theenu somehow suspects these guys are not client and tries to tell Rani who refuses to listen to her 😉

2 old man comes (the real client) and calls for Vani... Rani comes out and chases them away thinking they are here just for small matter and tells them Vani is very busy and to meet point and make appointment ... both men tries to tell her that Vani was the one who ask them to come but Rani chases them away 😲🤣  Theenu feels this Rani is making huge mistake..

suddenly comes out Vani shouting who are these guys sitting here.. her client are waiting outside the gate and calling her. Rani realises her mistakes and polambufies... both men tells Vani they are here for donation .. vani is so annoyed with rani .. tells the both men to come back later and see point for that. They leave. Rani says sorry many times to her sister and runs out to bring the other 2 men. Vani ask theenu why is your mother like this?  Theenu replies "idhu nalla irukae.. rani ma is a loosu.. even if you scold her left and right, she will happily dance see my akka spoke to me nu.., actually the mistake is yours Vani for not bringing up Rani well" 😆 Vani ask "hey how dare you call me vani nu..." Theenu runs away while Vani laughs and laughs and bangs her head with Rani's mistake 😉

Karthik waiting in queue for ration card issue .. Suddenly he sees his mother standing in front of him.. she turns and she too shock to see him there. She goes to him and scolds him as 3 days she had ask him to come to ration office but he refused cause busy with college. Now for who he came here? Karthik tries to lie for his friend but mother snatch the application form from his hand and shock to see her brother's picture there ...

Swami comes to rani and tells him about Sunil and it would be a lost if they miss this proposal. Rani ask him why he is hesitating.. if he is happy about it she too agrees. Her only concern was the other day when Bhoomi ask .. swami told her about to making his kids to be adimai for something nu .. Swami says true but this is after he spoke to Sunil. He has just realized what a good proposal this is. Selvi comes and ask what proposal who's marriage nu .. Swami says for Selvi.

Selvi is shock beyond words ...
thodarum
Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago
Thanks nithya for the updates!!

Gosh bhoomi is so gross 🤢 i hope selvi herself will tell that guy she is in love with another person and due to studies they are separated. Ser'ves bhoomi right on his face!! But what confuse me is.. is that guy also involved in bhoomi's plan? Or did bhoomi lied to him also about it and taking more money?? 🤢

Both mother and daughter ..  are real jerks.. misusing rani appavi tanam on top of that talking bad behind swami. I want vani to confront them today .. just in front of the guest to break both ladies nose!!!

Thanks for the updates Niths.
Thanks Nitya.

RF has started his thiruvilaydal.
Hi folks!!!!!!! 😊 Vanthutten!!! 😆

Sorry I forgot to inform you that I have been away from holiday and a huge thanks to Hopper and Nithya Akka for the updates! 👏👏👏 Kalakiteenga!

@Hopper - Akka really thanks for doing last week's Wed - Fri updates!

Anaconda and her daughter are really ungrateful... I hope Poongkodi will marry Karthi (especially now he's nice) and torture them following grandpa's orders 😆 

Vani defending Rani from Bhoomi was a superb scene 👏
Edited by Pallanguzhi135 - 10 years ago
WB Ravi... are you still on holiday or will you be able to take up vani rani for today?
Hilarious episode with Rani ... she and her sodapal as usual 🤣

Looking forward for Selvi's reaction today. I am sure the only person who can see through all this will be Vani.. especially if she comes to know about the money issue. I bet she will know her husband has played behind all this... his not the type who will keep silent if 5 kror goes missing lolz!!