WU/24th June "Ganesh & Kartikeya Leaves Kailash"

Posted: 10 years ago
Written Update/24th June

hey guys ..
Sia has some problems so she can't update tonight.. so have to do the task 😳 got the privillage 😊

so here is a short update.

In kailash Mahadev is being shown . He is looking worried because of the Yugantar which is going to be soon in the world.
In Sheer Sagar Mahalakshmi devi is worried and she is remembering the things which has happened in the past related to jalandhar and Vrinda and The curse of vrinda to narayan... with the heavy heart she asks narayan Isn't there anything which can be above the Kaal. Mahadev , Brahmadev and you are abover kaal still seems to be worrying for the happens.😳

Narayan describes Mahadev , I and Brahma dev if we want then we can destory the respective things related to the future destruction but that would be an insult to the Kaal (time).😊 None of the Tatwas are above Kaal because Kaal decides what is to be there in the destiny. If I want then I can get rid of the curse of Vrinda , or if Mahadev wants then he can destroy Ravan And I too can destroy ravan now. But taking an example of our does people will try to misuse there power in future who would be powerful. They will use there power for destruction rather than the well of the world. 😳

In Kailash:
Mahadev, Ganesh, Kartikeya and Parvati is having there dinner and Parvati is looking at Ganesh with her wet eyes and with a heavy heart mahadev also looks at parvati.😭Ganesh is having Modak too happily but then parvati can realize what he is going through. She asks him "Son its not necessary that you should leave kailash tomorrow morining itself.. if you want to stay here for some more time then you can stay " Ganesh Replies no Maa.. I will have to leave tomorrow as to gain knowledge being late is not good.

Ganesh Stands up from his place and take a full plate of Modak and Asks parvati to feed him all the modaks with his heavy heart and says ... who knows when he'll get a great chance like this again." Kartikeya Cries and Mahadev has a wet eye too looking at him. Parvati feeds him modak.😭

In other side Lots of Demons are playing different kinds of instruments to make Kumbhkarn wake up..but he is not waking up.  He is sleeping as in his own world. Seeing this ravan gets annoyed and screams "Kumbhkarnnn" and his shout goes into Kumbhkarn's ears and he woks up and asks himself 6 months passed so quickly.
 Ravan Says Times has come to make this human beings work. you have to make our servants and should make him learn what tough life is . They should get pain so much .. as it was a mistake by brahma dev that he has saved me from Asuras , Devtas, but he didn't save me from no humans and Animals.
😈

In other side Ganesh goest to mahadev and asks him Can I request Something ?? Mahadev asks yes... then he says " Pitajee Can I sleep in your laps tonigh " Mahadev says you don't need to have a permission my son. Then he goes and Mahadev is patting his hand on Ganesh's head and he is saying... Pitajee " only patting i won't be getting into sleep" Mahadev says I know... I have to sing some lori for you to sleep.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Mahadev starts singing that lori for ganesh "Tum Shivansh Tum Gauri Nandan" and in the mean time parvati and kartikeya arrives and feels bad for ganesh and feel like crying . Ganesh Sleeps in Mahadev's Lap.😳

Night passed and here is a new morning .. :

Ganesh says to parvati "Maa I promise I will soon come back to kailash after gaining knowledge soon and you know " maine ek baar vachan de dia to dedia " and every one smiles with a wet eye" 😭😭

Mahadev says in the future when this world will face some problems regarding "Agyanta(unawareness) " Both of you will enlighten this world by your Gyan"(Knowledge)
Ganesh and Karttikeya Takes Blessings from there parents and hugs them" Both Of Them leaves Kailash πŸ˜³πŸ˜”

Precap  : Ravan is torturing humans for that Mahadev Appears in Lamka. Seeing this Ravan says Mahadev at last you came to kailash and i am overwhelmed but mahadev says you are torturing people so now stop doing this other wise in future you will be killed by an human only .

_____________ *****______________

Edited by reeti.poly - 10 years ago
Thanks Riti The Episode Was So Sweet. (:
Thanks Reeti for the update.😊
Reeti, great first update!!! πŸ‘

Ravan waking up Kumbhakarna was ridiculous.  On Ravan's request, Brahma allowed for Kumbhakarna to wake up once every 6 months, but he did also warn Ravan that if Kumbhakarna was woken up outside that cycle, that would be his end.  The only time Ravan had Kumbhakarna forcibly woken up was after his first defeat at the hands of Rama, and that battle ended up in the decapitation of Kumbhakarna.

Also, Ravan never needed Kumbhakarna to do anything - least of all harass humans.  All of his sons, as well as Khar, Dushan, Subahu, Mareech, all were perfectly capable of doing that, and actually did.  So to show Ravan waking up Kumbhakarna when all his other Rakshashas were in top form is silly.

I didn't understand Parvati's tears - the crying Parvati is back, after several months πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  It's she & Mahadev who've asked their sons to go off to Gurukul.  So why does it bother her when it's really time to go?

And Mahadev telling Ravan to desist from persecuting humans?  Where did that come from?
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Reeti, great first update!!! πŸ‘

Ravan waking up Kumbhakarna was ridiculous.  On Ravan's request, Brahma allowed for Kumbhakarna to wake up once every 6 months, but he did also warn Ravan that if Kumbhakarna was woken up outside that cycle, that would be his end.  The only time Ravan had Kumbhakarna forcibly woken up was after his first defeat at the hands of Rama, and that battle ended up in the decapitation of Kumbhakarna.

Also, Ravan never needed Kumbhakarna to do anything - least of all harass humans.  All of his sons, as well as Khar, Dushan, Subahu, Mareech, all were perfectly capable of doing that, and actually did.  So to show Ravan waking up Kumbhakarna when all his other Rakshashas were in top form is silly.

I didn't understand Parvati's tears - the crying Parvati is back, after several months πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  It's she & Mahadev who've asked their sons to go off to Gurukul.  So why does it bother her when it's really time to go?

And Mahadev telling Ravan to desist from persecuting humans?  Where did that come from?

Thank you so much Vrish..
I was scared to update a bit 😳 because never updated in DKDM forum 😲

Well yeah about crying parvati.. she cried because she portrays a mother no 😳😳 ... Maa are meant to cry for there children... so they shown it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and about kumbhkarn... seriously i also didn't understand why ravan called kumbhkarn LOL πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Vishnu's explanation was really good ⭐️ ⭐️, the only positive point in yesterday's ep.

And yes, I like the song- 'Tum Shivaansh, tum Gaurinandan' ⭐️. I do not know who the singer is, th' it does not match with the voice of Mohit, but still, I really like the singer's voice ⭐️.
they are going totally off the track . Exept for Vishnu ji's explanationa nd the song nothing much about the episode 

thenks Riti beautiful update 
Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago
Reeti beautiful update

This was a much better epi compared to that Maha epi if u can call it that. It was more or less a farewell epi for Sadhil will miss him as Ganesh.