Thendral

Thendral Tuesday, June 25, 2013

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
After a long time..it seems a meaningful epi..but i missed becoz of the damn power cut
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update!

Nice decision TA. Hope you stick to it and focus on your life. But he should have confessed the truth abt jewels at least today. When he expects T to not hide even a single thing from him he should not hide anything from her either then... it becomes plain hypocrisy.

Also he can't simply put the blame on Prabha's head and escape. He agreed to use the jewels out of own greed after the stupid advise of his friend.

T bar bar aa keeping ice that TA is such a nice husband. Mudiyala...it was quite annoying. How could she not think abt the selfless things D has done for her? Her best friend is in a deep crisis and she is vazhinjifying here. D's unconditional friendship > TA's love so far it has been the story. He is no way an exceptional husband. 

Kuttima nu konjardhu mattum true love illa. He lacks the basic good qualities of a husband. 1) He should learn to madhichify his wife 2) listen to her when she advises right. 3) Not hide anything from her. 4) Shed his insecurity and ego which always gets exposed in their fights. He definitely wants to have an upper hand and always accuses T has thimir - thaane padikka vechuttu andha madhiri pesina it makes his character meaningless. He never seems to learn.

Above all stand up for her and put a seal to his mother's filthy mouth. But I won't blame him entirely T is equally responsible for GW's behavior. Kutta kutta I will show my head and keep dancing to my MIL tunes na who can help.
Edited by jinju - 10 years ago
Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for the great update.

A somewhat ok episode and I did feel a slight change in P's behavior toward Kal. Not sure how long it is going to last.

Kal's sis Revathy is totally irresponsible and her behavior really outrageous considering even the fact that Padma was a little harsh. Even R's own mom would have slapped her for lying thru her teeth if she were alive and she is certainly crossing her limits by getting close to that boy seen for Pavi. This kind of behavior is not expected from Kal's sis and she knows very well the situation in the house. Whatever, Kal's sisters live in that house and she ought to be, if not grateful, at least behave more sensibly and responsibly.  Wish Kal soon finds out what her sis is up to.

As for TA, he is definitely going to be in trouble with P considering P's track record. Now that TA's conscience is coming to the fore abt using Bhu's jewels, hiding the matter from T and T having a high opinion abt TA, it may lead to some friction bet'n TA and P. Also, once T gets to know abt Bhu's jewels, It may not be a wonder if T too blames and accuses TA of being selfish and money-minded! Wish this matter comes to the surface when D's family is also there!
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Jaya as always. 

Hhmm TT scenes, not bad actually.  I liked how Tamil was rethinking about how he took Bhuv's stuff for the business but he should tell Tulasi openly about everything.  Tulasi lol...lots of love and support between TT today. 
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Jaya.

I am not pleased that T has taken the money without Thulasi's knowledge.  Bad move.

Also, I don't blame Deepa's parents thinking that TA is only interested in money.  Isn't that what he portrayed.  Like explaining to T, he should have explained to D's parents instead blaming her. Who is he to blame Deepa?
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tt are crossing all limits of friendship. They have no business to think they know better in the
Divorce matter of P and D. When Varada himself has decided that, who is Ta to try to unite and give
Lectures? How can he compare what went on bet Them to the prob bet P and D. In case of Ta
They loved each other and chaaru created all thevtrouble. He never did any criminal activity
To take revenge on any one. His act with Kanagu and Varada's business. How can
Any one tolerate this sociopathic behaviour? 
Ta knows very well that he is putting up with P mainly for his business. That is the reason he 
Had hidden him. If he was really interested in D's life he would have let P to be arrested. After all
Ta also wentbto jail along with his mother. Indira was spot on . But she should have pointed out the
Obvious that they have no business to intervene.
I could not stand the TT konjal today after makng Deepa miserable and did not even understand
What she is going thru. No body seems to know the extent to which Deepa is affected. She has a
Mental break down. She might have lost speech also.