26th Jun WU The Saviour & marriage proposal

Posted: 10 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Ravan raj has began, through his Maya Shakti , he is driving Humans in wrong path. Lobh, moha, matsar, maya is dominating. Bhakti is reducing.

Parvati sees a dream, sees Ganesh jumping from cliff in water. Shivji consols her, saying this was only a dream, many things will happen in future. We'll have to handle them carefully.

Time passes, Ravan's city is getting ready. Workers are paid. Through his power he calls Snakes to guard his City, turns it into the City of Gold.

At Kailsh, Shivji seems worried. Parvati is happy, tells him, today our sons are arriving after a long time. Excited Nanadi  describes  various arrangements to her. He's made 2 kadas for Ganesh. Parvati says they may be small for him. Nandi says, Ganesh must have become more healthy now, he'll change the size, if they don't fit him. Parvati tells Shivji, it seemed yesterday, they had left Kailash. How they will be looking now? We'll have to think about their wedding. Will they be able to adjust here, we'll have to think about that. Shivji says not to think.

Prajapati Vishvarup comes with his daughters, with a proposal for marriage. Tels Shivji, you are Antaryami. After Ganesh saved their life, his daughters have decided to marry your son. Shivji calls Sidhhi & Budhhi. Sidhhi is swamini of Asta Siddhis.  

Anima: reducing one's body even to the size of an atom

Mahima: expanding one's body to an infinitely large size

Garima: becoming infinitely heavy

Laghima: becoming almost weightless

Prapti: having unrestricted access to all places

Prakamya: realizing whatever one desires

Ishitva: possessing absolute lordship

Vashitva: the power to subjugate all

Budhhi is swamini of intelligence in the World. Any one will be happy to have them as their DIL. But Parvati & their Son's acceptance is necessary in this matter. Parvati asks Vishwrup to wait, till Ganesh & Kartikeya  comes to Kailash. They agree.

Ravan's  sewaks come to the workers who are living outside the city. They tell them, they'll be freed now. So they can't go out & explain the secrets of this city. One old lady protests, saying they are citizens of this city, won't go anywhere. They want to kill her first.

Shivji tells Parvati it's time to save these Humans. That old lady says it's their fault, they fell for Ravan's talks, forgot his bhakti. For that she accepts her such end but please save kids & others. She calls Mahadev to save them. He comes in disguise. Stops Ravan's sewak from hitting her.  They ask him to leave or they'll kill him. The sewak gets tied up in the rope he he wanted to hit others.  Says they are seeing, I am saving them. Where have they gone? No one has any patience here. Some more Sewaks come gets hit by the weapon thrown on them by Shivji in disguise. That lad asks him where will they go? Ravan will find them. One suggests they should hide, or Ravan will find them. Shivji says that's what he wants. There is no need to hide.. One of them says you want all of us to die? Shivji tells them if they all unite then, they can fight. Without Ravan's wish no one can enter or leave this city. But even God is not helping us, says other. Shivji says, God helps them, who helps themselves.

Precap: Grown up Ganesh & Kartikeya are welcomed at Kailsh.

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago
Thanks for the WU.

Ravan... this version which they showed tody was more like Ashok Banker's version of ravana - you know, the Dark Lord etc etc. But the concept was ok.
Parvati Devi sleeps?😲 Jaganmata has never slept from the beginning of time (well at least not when she is in Jaganmata form)!! And how can she get dreams?
And why is Kumbhakarna standing in that useless posture not doing any work? His face is so irritating. And did he stand in that same position for years? Till K and G finished their Gurukul? Without food and sleep?😲😲😲

And were those two things snakes? they should really explain things properly.
Ravan has started his killing spree. Which reminds me - when did humans build Ravana's palace? As far as I know, there was no Swarnabhavan destruction and building of new Swarnabhavan by humans! There was only one Swarnabhavan built by Vishwakarma, even before Ravana was born.
So what they are showing here is I-don't-buy-it fiction. I hope no one else buys it.

Prajapati Vishwaroopa's and his two daughter's Agamana was the real brightener of the episode. At last Parvati is smiling. And Nandi!πŸ˜† Making tiny tiny bangles for GaneshaπŸ˜†
And were Siddhi and Buddhi the presiding deities for knowledge and wealth always? Then what about Lakshmi and Saraswati?

Mohit's acting as that man was superb. So casual and sarcastic at the same time! even though that is complete DKDM Purana, it was good!
So tomorrow, Bade Ganapati Bappa Moriya!
The front angle picture of Ganesh was somewhat urgh... let's see!
Till then...
Fiction fiction  fiction 

other then the part where the prajapati comes with a marriage proposals tall other portion was unbelievably fictionalised 
Ravan got lank built? Rubbish. Lanka was built long before Ravan was born. Lanka was the major reason why kekasi married Ravan' s dad and poisoned Ravan's mind to win it back

Mahadev rescued people from Lanka, ? I am sure he could but did he? Then what was the need for ram avatar? 

Mahadev is almighty and has done lots of  great things. But why are cvs giving him credit for what he didn't do. What is the need for that? Glorious mahadev does not need extra glorification 

Jagatmata Parvati sleeping? Oh my god,? And having dreams too

Uf what's wrong with these people
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

Fiction fiction  fiction 

other then the part where the prajapati comes with a marriage proposals tall other portion was unbelievably fictionalised 
Ravan got lank built? Rubbish. Lanka was built long before Ravan was born. Lanka was the major reason why kekasi married Ravan' s dad and poisoned Ravan's mind to win it back

Mahadev rescued people from Lanka, ? I am sure he could but did he? Then what was the need for ram avatar? 

Mahadev is almighty and has done lots of  great things. But why are cvs giving him credit for what he didn't do. What is the need for that? Glorious mahadev does not need extra glorification 

Jagatmata Parvati sleeping? Oh my god,? And having dreams too

Uf what's wrong with these people
I second you completely.
Parvati was shown sleeping and having dreams about having a baby even before the birth of Karthikeya in DKDM to be specificπŸ˜†.
It was a good episode. Though not delving deep into the mytho aspect it was a very entertaining epi.
The part in Kailash and later when  Mahadev fights with comedy was really good. Mohit did well there.
It was an amusing epi...πŸ˜†

Ravan's Dream house is done..!! And they were Snakes as guards..?? πŸ˜² Was wondering what is he doing..?? πŸ˜†

What was that Parvati's dream part..?? Any significance..?? 

Siddhi Buddhi wanting to marry Ganesh after he saved their lives..was expected and so filmy πŸ˜†

Mahadev's Human avtaar was a good one..and the scene was comical πŸ˜† Mohit was too cute..Now the msg part we got.. but needs to be seen what exactly is he trying to do here..?? πŸ˜•

I have one question.. don't know if relevant... I read somewhere that Ravan is worshipped by ppl in some places of South India...Now if he was this cruel.. atrocious..mean to Humans.. why do ppl do that..?? πŸ˜•

Thanks Minaxi...😊
Looks like I didn't miss much.  Won't even try watching it
Thoroughly enjoyable epi. Tnx for the WU. πŸ˜Š

Thanks for the update.

@My idea of Ravaana's characterization differ by the one showed in this...  I still have the same Ravan in my mind from the show Ravan which was showed years ago on Zeetv.

So this is how the rakshasa clan came into existence..and I heard that Ravana's mortal remains are believed to be still there in Lanka and people made number of attempts to take it out but every time some calamity hindered them and eventually it stopping their effort . So, does this mean that if  if at all they succeed in taking it out will start an epidemic or even revving the clan again?

Good to see Parvati Parmeshwar as In-laws -to- be.

Regards
Sia
Edited by sankalp_prapti - 10 years ago