26-06-WU!,Suraj's Gurantee,Meera replaces Kahna!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone I am here to fulfill my duty ,I am giving short update so please bear with me.(Posting through my phone).

Episode starts with Suraj telling everyone that he has got the guarantee. (cv's ab to khatam kero I am bored of this dragging! ).
Everyone is shocked listening to this.Suraj picks up the remaining matka and Tells that this is His guarantee!
Everyone is amazed and Bhabho voice out everyone's thoughts by saying that how this matka can be guarantee as it is Sandhya's chance to persue her dream!(Bhabho is Luchi!)
Suraj tells Everyone that he knows and he also knows its impprtance.Suraj remembers his promise to Sandhya to keep the third matka intact!
Suraj says that he knows the matka is very important for Sandhya's dream and it is very important for him aswell! (haaye Allah Mer Jawan gur khaake!)
He tells Bhabho to keep it as guarantee and Bhabho agrees!(Bhabho I was right you are Luchi and Tuchi as well!)

Here at Shooting place Meena and Vickram argue on Kahna's makeover and Vickram is unhappy! (vicky why the hell you listen to meenudi?)
The assistant comes and Kahna passes urine on assistant and Assistant inquires about the diaper,Meena is about to make him wear diaper when The assistant says she will do it!The assistant comes to know that Kahna is a boy!(Haaye Allah Bhaanda phoota aur Meenudi ki Kismat Phooti!)

Here Suraj tells everyone how much important the matka is and Bhabho makes clear to everyone that if Sandhya lose in the competition then Bhabho herself will break Sandhya's dream!Suraj tells her that he has full faith on Sandhya and Sandhya will win the competiton!(Love you Suraj!)Bhabhasa also agrees with Suraj and bhabasa also makes everyone remember how sandhya encouraged Suraj during WTC. bhabhasa also says how much the the trust is important in hubby wifey relation and Surya have trust on eachother so they both will be successful!

Here on shooting Assistant scolds Meena for lyong and Meena says that boy is better than girl and assistant puts Meena on her place by saying that boy and girl are equal!
Meena is shattered and Vickram also scolds him for making joke of him and kahna infront of everyone!
Assistant tells them that they had got child artist!
Meena starts degrading the artist but assistant says that the baby is cute!Baby is Meera and actress starts giving he scene with baby and actres starts acting up on script which says that Boy and Girl are equal!Vickram recognises that the child artist is Meera (Dhaisa's grandaughter).Everyone praises Meera and someone says that this baby will become a star one day!Everyone starts clicking pics with Meera and Vicky suggests same to Meena but Meena is jealous!(Huhh Jal Kukri kaheenki!Kaameeni Bache exchNge kyun kiye the?)

Here bhabho says that if everyone trusts Sandy then she is allowing for tv and usage of magazines.Suraj nods and bhabhk keeps the matka on its place!Bhabhasa encourages suraj by signalling him by eyes!(Akhiyon se ishaare aaye haaye!)

Suraj leaves for shop after happily informing sandy that Bhabho has given permission for the tv and now she can persue her dream!Sandhya happily and confidently wipes of her tears!(But I am still in Doubt if sandy will play honest in competition as she is so gullible when its bhabho's wish on other side!)
bhabasa also feels happy and Emily praises suraj for being an ideal husband!

Mohit calls Emily but Bhabho stops them and she sends Sandhya in and says that she has to discuss something very important!She tells that it is Rule of Rathi Mansion (Weird Mansion) that all jewels and money are kept on one place so she wants Emily's jewellery to keep it safe!Emily happily agrees and she says that she will bring jewellery in nano second Bhabho sherni again stops her and says that she also wants the money which Emily received during wedding!
Episode ends on Shocked MoMily!

PRECAP:

Sandhya is scared and she fears that what if she fails in the competition? And she voices out this same thought to Suraj who is continuously looking at her!

A like and Comment will not hurt!:-)

thank u alna for detailed wu.
Thanks Alina for the WU! :)
😃  ðŸ˜ƒ Many Thanks   ðŸ˜ƒ

😃   Really  Nice ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ Going   ðŸ˜ƒ Good  😃   ðŸ˜ƒ

😃 Time Is Up For The Truth To Be Known By All 😃

😃 Baby Swapping, Stealing Money, Make Sandhya Eat Drugged Sweet, Lies ; Should Come Out 😃

thank you for the nice WU! i dont have to watch tis idiotic track.
Tq
like your WU a lot :)))