Posted: 10 years ago
Prime Minister of the Crazy Creatives: -sweetgal19- [Abhi]

Theme Chosen By Abhi:
Holidays/Travel

Segment 1: Introducing Prime Minister + results [# of votes] + intro of theme

Segment 2: Something related to IF or the theme

Segment 3: Something involving the IF members

Segment 4: A game

So.. we shall discuss here what we want for each segment excluding the first one so that Abhi can join in as well. πŸ˜ƒ She won by 81 votes by the way.. The results are posted in the Elections Prep thread.

Once we've decided on all the segments, one of us can take the first one.. and then Abhi can do the second segment. The third or fourth can be taken by pretty much any other two of us. πŸ˜†

Yayyy...Abhi u won...Congo πŸ€— 
you became PM πŸ₯³ I want a Biggg Party from you πŸ₯³
So So Happy For you πŸ€—
Hi Everyone ! πŸ€— I'm Abhinaya,you can call me Abhi ! πŸ˜³ I am really honoured to have won the contest and chosen as the Prime Minister ! πŸ˜³ 

Basic Intro about me is that I am a 3rd Year Engineering student,studying in India ! πŸ˜ŠI am basically from Chennai,Tamil Nadu so yes,I'm a tamilian! πŸ˜Š I joined IF in November 2011 to read the written updates and the first forum I joined was the IPK forum! πŸ˜³Nowadays,I'm a part of the Saraswatichandra,Madhubala and Kaisa Yeh Ishq hai forums and have been giving written updates too! πŸ˜³ So,basically IF has become my second home! ❀️

My hobbies are reading,I'm a voracious reader and writing,well I like to analyse the show,discussing with other forum members and basically having fun! πŸ˜ƒ

Hope to have a lovely time with you all! πŸ€—

Abhi
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Roshini1494

Yayyy...Abhi u won...Congo πŸ€— 
you became PM πŸ₯³ I want a Biggg Party from you πŸ₯³
So So Happy For you πŸ€—
Hi Rosh ! πŸ€— Awwe thank you sooo much! πŸ€—πŸ€— Will give,dont you worry! πŸ˜‰Thank youuu sweetieπŸ€—
CongratsπŸ€—
I am glad this post was made here..finally a CC activity I can take part inπŸ˜†

Question: is the same summer themed holiday thread you'd discussed or is this different?
Originally posted by czarcastic.

CongratsπŸ€—

Question: is the same summer themed holiday thread you'd discussed or is this different?
Thank you so much dear ! πŸ€— May I know your name ?😳
Not summer themed holiday thread per say,it is just holidays in general!  Like festival holidays also are included ! πŸ˜Š

How is the theme ?😳
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Hi Rosh ! πŸ€— Awwe thank you sooo much! πŸ€—πŸ€— Will give,dont you worry! πŸ˜‰Thank youuu sweetieπŸ€—

i wont worry...i know how to get it from you πŸ˜ˆ 
Originally posted by czarcastic.

CongratsπŸ€—

Priyanka πŸ€— We miss you in CC πŸ˜’ hopefully log in problem will be solved soon πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Roshini1494

i wont worry...i know how to get it from you πŸ˜ˆ 
Oh no.I'm scared :P πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (Btw inga chat pannalama .I dont want to get scolded !πŸ˜³πŸ˜›)
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Hi Everyone ! πŸ€— I'm Abhinaya,you can call me Abhi ! πŸ˜³ I am really honoured to have won the contest and chosen as the Prime Minister ! πŸ˜³ 

Basic Intro about me is that I am a 3rd Year Engineering student,studying in India ! πŸ˜ŠI am basically from Chennai,Tamil Nadu so yes,I'm a tamilian! πŸ˜Š I joined IF in November 2011 to read the written updates and the first forum I joined was the IPK forum! πŸ˜³Nowadays,I'm a part of the Saraswatichandra,Madhubala and Kaisa Yeh Ishq hai forums and have been giving written updates too! πŸ˜³ So,basically IF has become my second home! ❀️

My hobbies are reading,I'm a voracious reader and writing,well I like to analyse the show,discussing with other forum members and basically having fun! πŸ˜ƒ

Hope to have a lovely time with you all! πŸ€—

Abhi

Hi5 Abhi..most of this are applicable to me also..and i already knew all this about you πŸ˜†πŸ€—