Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

Roshini, it's alright. =) But we usually discuss the the thread in the prep thread.. Chatting makes it harder for ideas to be found in here. As for the segment where we involve the IF members.. It's usually a discussion. Not a contest:

I know..but got little excited when i saw my friend as PM...πŸ˜†oh ok...u just mentioned involving IF members..so i thought it could be a contest too..😊
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Jot: of course..Priya/Pri..whichever you like:):)
Thanks supercool3..I'm Priyanka..what's your name?

I really like the ideas you guys have given! Adding to Jot's idea of members visiting a forum they've not visited before..we could get the forum to form a team..and the team goes on a vacation to another forum..the members of the other forum will have to play perfect hosts..they'll have to ensure the other team feels welcome and is comfortable! And the holidaying team could also add value to the other forum(as suggested by SuperCool3)..so basically the forums participating will have 2 threads..one by the hosts and one by the visitors...any complaints of the visitors, will have to be dealt with by the hosts(like hotels deal with guest complaints!) The host forum will organize a game for the visitors..
The visitors in their thread would post their suggestions and comments and the hosts will have to act on those! 

The hosts will be judged on the following points:
1)Quickness of responding to suggestions
2)Innovation when it comes to the game
3)Other points which I can't think off:P:P

Also, as a rule no suggestion should be something which relates to the DT of the forum..(eg-unstickying threads etc)..coz if the DT is not able to do it for various reasons, they might face a backlash..so suggestions to members will only be considered valid

edited to add-this could also become explosive and lead to fan wars..need to weigh this in before deciding:)
Edited by czarcastic. - 10 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: czarcastic.

@RoshuπŸ€—

I know..I've PMed Radha..I hope it gets sorted out soon! I still don't know most of the other CCs:P:P

@Abhi-I'm Priyanka:)
The theme sounds lots of fun!:D:D

Hi Priyanka ! Nice meeting you! πŸ€—Awwe thank you! πŸ˜³
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: supercool3

Congratz Abhi ! πŸ˜Ž πŸ₯³

The holiday theme sounds fun! Can't wait to get started !

Thank you so much dear! πŸ˜³ Can I know your name ?😳 
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Pri (Hope you dont mind me calling you that! πŸ˜³) Awesome idea actually ! So we actually go the other forums making posts related to the theme and then interact with the members of that forum right ? 
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: SilentPromises

CONGRATULATIONS Abhinaya πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you so much Aanchu ! πŸ€—πŸ€—
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: czarcastic.

Jot: of course..Priya/Pri..whichever you like:):)

Thanks supercool3..I'm Priyanka..what's your name?

I really like the ideas you guys have given! Adding to Jot's idea of members visiting a forum they've not visited before..we could get the forum to form a team..and the team goes on a vacation to another forum..the members of the other forum will have to play perfect hosts..they'll have to ensure the other team feels welcome and is comfortable! And the holidaying team could also add value to the other forum(as suggested by SuperCool3)..so basically the forums participating will have 2 threads..one by the hosts and one by the visitors...any complaints of the visitors, will have to be dealt with by the hosts(like hotels deal with guest complaints!) The host forum will organize a game for the visitors..
The visitors in their thread would post their suggestions and comments and the hosts will have to act on those! 

The hosts will be judged on the following points:
1)Quickness of responding to suggestions
2)Innovation when it comes to the game
3)Other points which I can't think off:P:P

Also, as a rule no suggestion should be something which relates to the DT of the forum..(eg-unstickying threads etc)..coz if the DT is not able to do it for various reasons, they might face a backlash..so suggestions to members will only be considered valid

Okay ! I'm loving this idea ! So this way,we include all the members of that particular forum and we get to meet new people too ! β­οΈ
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Congratulations ABhi maa πŸ€— πŸ€— 

Look forward to working on this session with ya muah <3
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MP_Radha

Congratulations ABhi maa πŸ€— πŸ€— 

Look forward to working on this session with ya muah <3

Thank you so much Radha Akka ! πŸ€—πŸ€— Awwe same here akka! πŸ˜³πŸ€—
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Let's not have teams. Games for the YOLO thread are really small because we have a separate sub team for big games right? Like the Elections thread..

Let's just go with having members post at least one thread related to the forum.. And the member who has the most comments in their thread, can feature in the next YOLO thread. Of course, we must mention that they must be active and available in  mid or late September since that's when the next one will go up..