Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
A place where I'd want to go..Hmmm*puts thinking cap on* 😛 Wait,why am I thinking ?Of course,the place I have always wanted to visit,is well, Switzerland !  Okay you might think,Switzerland ?😕 But yes,Switzerland,it is !  Well,the main reason is okay I admit,I am an SRK fan ! Okay okay you know where I am getting at ! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† SRK,Hayyee my love ,my life,my dream man  Umm sorry got deviated from the topic but well SRK does that to one ! ðŸ˜› Sooo basically,the reason for visiting Switzerland is of course to drink in the beauty of the lush landscape,the snow covered caps of the mountain peaks ,the Swiss National Park which is renowned for its variety of wildlife and the Rhine falls of course which on a Swiss National Day would have skies filled with colourful array of fireworks ,so just go with your loved one and well,your day will be made  Okay,but the main reason is SRK ! <3 How ,you may ask ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜› That's because this is the place,where my affair with Bollywood just started,this was the film which took Bollywood by force,which brought dreams to young minds,where we got the perfect couple in yes,RAJ and SIMRAN ! Ring a bell ?😉 Yes,Switzerland is the place where Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge aka DDLJ was shot !  So my first stop would be Saanen in North Switzerland where we get to see the Church scene which was shot ! <3  Also,to any Chocolate lover,this would be like 'Heaven on Earth' what with the wide array of Chocolates smell wafting in the Cold swiss air ! <3 So,My dream destination is Switzerland,the land of dreams and finger lickin' Chocolates  Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Everything is under control then?

Jillz is doing post 4 while Priyanka is done with the 3rd.

We only need graphics then? Lemme get Preet or Shabbo's attention to this. :)

Also, I'm here if anyone needs help with anything.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: SilentPromises

🤔

Why this expression Aanchu ?😆