Posted: 10 years ago
Ya guys.Pata nahin how that happened but really it happened.Chopseys of CVs and Alisha worked!!!πŸ˜›

Well I am really happy that the show is now a little bit relief to watch.We can see the character of Yuvraj struggling for his career.Yes the show has regained its path ofteaching the youth that was broken before sometime.
I am really glad that atleast CVs listened to us a bit.For that I would really thank them.We were all too good at bashing right?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†Anyways I'm glad that you guys kept up the patience and kept working hard.My old friends all went away leaving SG,leaving the forum😭.But I am really glad and I thank God that I met you guys again and you all had come to this forum with a new charm.A new freshness which was lost in me after the old members went away.Thats the reason I really love the forum.Thank you so much my dear friends.I love you all.A warm hug for you. 

Toh issi baat pe today your teacherji has become a big friend of you all.Yesterday I was unwell and could not make the post so I'm really really sorry.Today I'm good.Thanks for all the good wishes that helped me to cure faster.Thank you guys but remeber teacherji is back again with sweet madnessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

There was no record for yesterday as no post was madeπŸ˜›.School closed tha.πŸ˜›πŸ˜† but I would give the record of the attendance day before yesterday.Its something like this-

Roll no.1-Mrins
Roll no.2-Manasi
Roll no.3-JMS
Roll no.4-Saima
Roll no.5-Anam
Roll no.6-Bharu
Roll no.7-Naz

Ok aaj mein kuch bhul rahi hun kya?πŸ˜•
Haan apna dailouge-"I'm present woh bhi pure 1st mein"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So pyaare bacheeπŸ˜† give your attedance.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by sahashrabdidash - 10 years ago
Same here, Sahas. Really pleasantly surprised with the yuvraj career article! I'm happy what lots of us requested & were hoping for, came true! :)

And for the attendance- I'm here :p πŸ˜† yay I'm first today, lol
Originally posted by .S.i.m.r.a.n.

Same here, Sahas. Really pleasantly surprised with the yuvraj career article! I'm happy what lots of us requested & were hoping for, came true! :)

And for the attendance- I'm here :p πŸ˜† yay I'm first today, lol

ya I am happy too diπŸ˜ƒ

wah u r present that too 1st.πŸ˜‰..woww...congosπŸ˜†
Originally posted by mrins

Present πŸ˜Ž
welcomeπŸ˜‰
ya so hpy fo tht...😊
n m present mam...πŸ˜›
Originally posted by s1a5m1m2i

ya so hpy fo tht...😊
n m present mam...πŸ˜›
I'm glad dat u r prsnt πŸ˜›
ab toh attndnce dene k liye bahot kam log aate heinπŸ˜’
Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

I'm glad dat u r prsnt πŸ˜›
ab toh attndnce dene k liye bahot kam log aate heinπŸ˜’

due 2 cvs 😑
Originally posted by JustMySelf

due 2 cvs 😑
yeah😑😑
Present
Finally cvs are doing smefing right but still the witch is still there the love of cvs life Alisha the witch😑🀒
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Present
Finally cvs are doing smefing right but still the witch is still there the love of cvs life Alisha the witch😑🀒

Ya CVs do love her so much na😑😑😑
Again everything has went wrong!!!🀒🀒