ALL AsYa UPLOADING *Come In*

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello QH fans. I'm sure many of you know me. I am Tanvi AKA @Closed... 

** READ THIS BORING LONG POST BEFORE YOU CONTINUE**

Okay now listen up if you want to watch AsYa scenes online.

Now this isn't any controversial post so don't get your pitch forks and knives sharpened.πŸ˜†
Okay, as many of us know, dumb YouTube and DailyMotion has taken down all AsYa scenes and its sad,, I uploaded AsYa scenes before on YouTube but my account got banned because of copyright. For those of you who don't know, Zeetv and 4Lions have hired Aiplex agencies to get rid of any videos related to Qubool Hai from YouTube and DailyMotion. That includes VM's, Scenes, episodes, etc. 

I had a 1 year plan with Vimeo.com that I bought for $59 for school purposes. But now that school is done and I'm in University, I decided to delete all the boring school assignments and upload AsYa videos. I didn't want my money to go to waste so why not use it for something I like..πŸ˜† I can upload any video I want incluiding AsYa scenes WITHOUT Copyright. So I decided to upload AsYa videos for you all. Love me or Hate me but I'm sure you all love AsYa and Qubool Hai. Anyways, I just started uploading so I'm still stuck on the first few scenes. I'll try to upload 5 videos every day atleast. 

Tell me if you want VM's, Promo uploads, episode uploads, etc... And suggestion is welcomed.

NOW HERE IS THE DEAL

I don't know if I will be able to upload all the scenes here on this post unless our pyari MODs didi's agree and add it to important links. But, if you do want to keep up, do like this post and buddy me(that must be difficult for manyπŸ˜†)... But I promise, I won't bite or burst your bubble over pm's .. I just do it straight up.

Oh, and if any of you want to use the video,make VM's, take credit for it, or share it, BE MY GUEST.. LOL.. I'm chilled like that.. I'm sure we all love QH so I like to share everything I've got... Don't need to credit me for shit.. I'm no star, or Zeetv, or 4Lions..πŸ₯± Since the track is dragging, I'm guessing you all want some distraction..

I will start adding scenes on this thread so scroll down.. I might private my channel so that's why I told you to like or buddy...πŸ˜†... 

Furthermore, I need enough people interested in this so I can upload because I don't think I want to be the only one watching after uploading.. I have them uploaded on my computer so I'm only doing for the fans... Now don't bombard me with Thank You and your the best and make me some god ...πŸ˜† I'm NOT.. I'm still @Closed who likes to burst bubbles and troll at times πŸ˜‰(Don't ban me MODs) .. No saint... Anyways, I'm sure you all are bored reading this not so controversial and/or worshiping post...

So scroll your way down ... Scene 1(Zoya's Entry) is ready to go.. And seriously, if I don't have enough people interested, I won't upload because this takes time man.. But hey, the track is getting dragged so why not..

WOW. I just read over my post and thats the nicest I've ever been... ACHIEVEMENT..πŸ‘ Now quick, think of some insults..

- Tanvi (Please don't add a "JI" behind my name,)

Edited by Closed......... - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scene #1 : https://vimeo.com/69217807

Scene #2 : http://vimeo.com/69220351

Scene #3 : https://vimeo.com/69221244

Scene #4 : http://vimeo.com/69223354

Scene #5 : http://vimeo.com/69226405

To Be Updated...
Edited by Closed......... - 10 years ago
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tanviπŸ€—
you are such a sweetheartπŸ€—

Nithiya95 thumbnail
tanvi tiz is 4 u>>>πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: sujataraje

tanviπŸ€—

you are such a sweetheartπŸ€—

LOL, am I???πŸ˜‰ I'm guessing I'm notπŸ˜†  

πŸ€— πŸ€—
deziqt611 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You're the best!!! Please continue its greatly appreciated!
Lol you really are I've been searching high and low for videos and haven't been able to find any! :)
Edited by deziqt611 - 10 years ago
Marysaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Tanvi JI u ar the best !! like .. u ar an angel nd i lov youuu !!!!! πŸ˜†

TFS sweety im in ! πŸ€—
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Closed...

LOL, am I???πŸ˜‰ I'm guessing I'm notπŸ˜†  

πŸ€— πŸ€—

i love you for what you are..not everyone is perfect...but there are so much good about you that i do not get time to notice your imperfections..πŸ€—
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sujataraje

i love you for what you are..not everyone is perfect...but there are so much good about you that i do not get time to notice your imperfections..πŸ€—

I louuu you too Suja.. Too much praising.. Now think of an insult...😑
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Closed...

I louuu you too Suja.. Too much praising.. Now think of an insult...😑

@bold-i can never do that πŸ˜†