•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
i dnt fel our efforts wd pay in forum32 at al..these cvs allots more screen space 2 alisha which sd hv bin given 2 yuvreen bt they hv reduced yuvi 2 ph a frnd of kbc..d cvs evn today showed that yuvi invites alisha 2 coffee n he again confides in alisha abt suvi n alisha wd xploit it eagerly..she smirks..ira is slowly turning into alisha's clone..smriti ws brilliant as usual today wen she ws enacting d crying scenes wit yuvi..such gr8 voice modulations..treble of lips..loved it..flawles πŸ‘..rehan n suvi scenes were innocently cute..both were clueles abt ira's unjustifyd shrilled outbursts..that man palash is super rude 😑 bt no1 can beat alisha in meannes..she wins hands dwn 😑
jaate...jaate..yahin dekhna baaki tha...enough...😑...
These CVs will not listen to us but I will not stop annoying them I will comment and comment in forum 32 annoy them so much as well how dare they show Yuvraj and Alisha scenes I hate Alisha the witch why all the screen space to her.. told cvs million times only want to see Yuvreen scenes they are lead pair not Alisha the witch
as usual cvs have turned deaf and blind 😑🀬
The CVs r dumb n deaf too...just hate them to core...but I'll not leave them...If they wont listen I'll bash too😑