DKDM-WU-27.06- G &K r back, Kumbhi gets a smack!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Mein aa gai๐Ÿ˜›
And as usual...as these days...I am late and horribly horrible with the update...
Please pardon me...But ab kya karoon,,I missed both telecasts..and my net is so slow that ...Ab kya batau kitna slow..so I am actually watching it on my phone๐Ÿ˜• and updating on pc๐Ÿ˜•
So with this khichdi...Let us welcome our Gannubhaiya back on Kailasa๐Ÿ˜ณ

So Badewale Gannubhaiya and Mucchowale same to same Kartikeya bhaiya have arrived on Kailasa...Mummy aka Parvatiji is all happy shappy and so is Nandi and the rest of the clan..Gannubhai hugs his mommy dear along with his brother...Nandi is hiding his gift...but. Gannu bhaiya catches it on and tells him to get it out๐Ÿ˜† Nandi feels that his gift wont fit Gannubhaiya...But it does..and Gannubhaiya tells him that however big my body becomes, your love will always cover it...๐Ÿ˜†
Kartikeya bhaiya asks about the whereabouts of his father...Gannubhaiya smartly replies that if we are not seeing him that means that he is upto something๐Ÿ˜† Ganesh asks his mother about him and his mother answers grimly that they need to establish Shubhta in the world...She goes on to Welcome pooja of Kartikeya but he stops her and says that you forgot...it is "Pratham Pujya" Ganesh who has to be worshipped first...Parvati is all happy shappy with this brother unity..and says till you both have this goodness in your heart, Mahadev's message will be there in the world for all..and till the time it is there..no one can harm the world (Seee...when they are saying about no harm...they are talking Sansaar...not Srushti๐Ÿ˜ญ)
She teaches them the importance of modesty...how ego is the best enemy...both of them touch her feet..

On this side Ravan's army are trying to find Mahadev and tell him to come down as he is lounging against a big stone...he smiles and gets down...and as he moves aside the big stone comes down crumbling...Ravana's soldier asks the people whether they will beat him...An old woman comes and slaps him๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† then they all gather and start beating him...Mahadev tells them how their unity defeated their fear...They all say that this was one soldier but there are many to come..Mahadev says that the fear of death stopped you from opposing this whole injustice from the beginning...Ravana knows your mentality...and he divided you and ruled...he emphasised on being united ...
Just then Kumbhkaran comes in..and people are again afraid...they hide behind Mahadev ๐Ÿ˜†

Riddhi And Siddhi and budhi are teasing their future hubby..they take away his modak plate but then do give it back to her (One of the girls was with me in my college๐Ÿ˜ฒ I was studying with Siddhi๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†)
On this side...Mahadev takes a giant jump and hits Kumbhakaran squarely on his face๐Ÿ˜†  who goes crying to his brother and tells him to avenge him..Ravana comes all huffing and puffing and is all goner when he sees Mahadev...Mahadev comes in his original avatar as Kumbhi keeps on complaining to his brother why is he not scolding the man๐Ÿ˜†

Precap : Mahadev warning Ravana about Narayan Avatar...and Parvati telling Gannybhaiya about the marriage proposal...

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kumbhakarna - the guy who like Vibheeshan advised Ravan to return Sita - the same Kumbhakarna is going to Ravan asking him to punish Shiva?

Siddhi was in your college?  Congratulate her on her engagement/marriage ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Srushti-Siddhi was your classmate?-sha!๐Ÿ˜†
Poor Gannu Bappa-his to be wifes already putting him on a diet๐Ÿคฃ..

i dont know but yesterday i really missed Saadhil-it will take time to get used to Ishaan as Ganesha,but so far he is doing well
only the make up was TERRIBLY blotchy...doesnt look nice,hope they improve on it

Ganesha looks older than Kartikeya now-cos mooch or no mooch,Rishi is still a teenager,im sure Eshan is older
Rishi looked cute with the moochi

Mahadevs antics in this avatar were very entertaining-loved the last steely look he gave to Raavan and Raavans expression

But honestly Mahadev is giving Raavan SO MANY hints!
-you will be killed by a human
-Narayan avataar

๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for Update
Srushti Ji๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ranjusha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The new Ganesh did not impress me. Sadhil with the mask was amazing when it came to emoting from the eyes and his cute voice awww. ๐Ÿ˜”
Eshan dialogue delivery and everything about him will take sometime to get used to.
Rushi's new look not impressed either๐Ÿ˜•
Liked the punch given by Mahadev to Kumbhu๐Ÿ˜†
Ravan' chemistry with Mahadev everything is superb when he lets go the Chandrahas when he recognizes him. Liked that part. ๐Ÿ˜Š
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Older Ganesh seems nice..missing Sadhil though..the eyebrow seem to be only part that moves and Ishan is using it to the fullest.. ๐Ÿ˜† How many times did he.move them and in all possible directions.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Well Ravan is a Param Bhakt all right..the first ever to recognise Mahadev in his disguise.. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Mahadev pakde gaye aap ๐Ÿ˜†

Kumbhkaran was supposed to be placent..intelligent fellow but here he is Attyachari..and revenge seeking..!!

Parvati's lessons were good.. Kartikeya doesn't look older..but cute..!!

Siddhi was with u in college..!! Hope she does some Srushti ka Kalyan..!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Srushti, kitni mushkil se Update kiya dear ๐Ÿค—...

Coming to the episode-

Kaartikeya is amusing ๐Ÿ˜Š

Quite liked new Ganesh ๐Ÿ˜Š. The 'characterisation' will be same, I guess, so his dialogues will be enjoyable ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Yes, will miss Saadhil though...

Parvati's lessons were good โญ๏ธ  โญ๏ธ ... . But sometime I just feel she can experiment with her dialogue delivery a little. All the dialogues seem to be told in the SAME tone...

From the scenes we see in Lanka ๐Ÿ˜†, now the creatives are proving that DkDM is made for entertainment ๐Ÿ˜ƒ... Guess, Kumbhakarna is the 'supervisor' of the costruction work/ workers ๐Ÿ˜†... 
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Kumbhakarna - the guy who like Vibheeshan advised Ravan to return Sita - the same Kumbhakarna is going to Ravan asking him to punish Shiva?

Siddhi was in your college?  Congratulate her on her engagement/marriage ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I agree with the first point here kumbhakaran dialogue was in bad taste

I agree with second comment too๐Ÿ˜ˆ
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the upsate Srushti๐Ÿ˜Š
Sidhhi was studying with you, & you are updating about her in this show. Past connectins๐Ÿ˜†
Ganesh got only 2 Modaks, not fair. May be after he agrees for the marriage, he'll get all.
Kartikeya is Kumar, so may be Rishi will play Kartikeya, then Devsena can not be shown older then him.
Ravan is blessed, when he does some thing good Shivji apperas in front of him. When he is on wrong path then too Shivji comes to warn him. So either way he gets Shivji's darshan.
Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
srushti, its a gender bias..sansaar ki bhalayi and srushti ka vinaash..see, males get all the luck..๐Ÿ˜ˆ
anyways,i havent seen the episode, so there are three girls??? riddhi/siddhi/buddhi??? i thought there were just two... i wonder how they plan to continue with rushi as kartikeya when the new gannu bhaiya looks older..from wht i saw in promo, kartikeya looks funny with the mooch..
if Mahadev had to go save the humans from ravan, what was the point of Ram avtar?? wasnt Lord Ram supposed to be the saviour there as well??
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for WU,Srush! ๐Ÿค—
Siddhi was in college with u .. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† Then congrats to her on her engagement .. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†