•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

The Episode starts with Varsha caring for Ananya as Ananya is leaving for school and Akshara and Naksh doing his homework. Akshara takes the printouts, Naksh says its good and thanks her. Akshara tells Maa that they have to decide what to do. They both have a laugh. Akshara says we will make list before Naksh comes. Akshara writes the list. Akshara says I heard we see movie stars in Mumbai, Maa says it will be great if we see them. Varsha speaks to Akshara, she tells Dadi and everyone that Akshara's family is going to spend their weekend in Mumbai. Varsha thinks maybe Ananya will go. Varsha asks Ananya will you go with them, Ananya says no, I don't want to go.

Ananya says don't call me Motu. Ananya says everyone is calling me motu in school, I don't want to go to school. Naksh comes back from school and asks Chikki to check on internet where we will stay in Mumbai, Naksh asks is Ananya coming with us, Akshara says no, she is not coming. Chikki says I have to study I will check and say later. Naitik comes and hugs Naksh. Naksh gives a list of things to Naitik. Naitik sees its a lengthy list. Naitik syas we are going only for two days, Naksh asks him to sign it, Akshara says its like a contract. Dadda ji says he is like you. Manager comes from office and asks Akshara to sign on some papers. Naitik asks Chikki to give her list too. He asks Maa and Akshara also. Naksh jokes on the ladies, Bauji laughs.

Ananya is sad, everyone come to her. Dadi tells her when it rains, flowers grow everywhere but why is our princess sad. Ananya says I'm not a princess, I'm fat. Dadi says our Ananya is beautiful. Ananya says my friends say I'm fat and no one loves fat people. Dadi says we pray and love Ganesh ji, she explains Ananya well. Ananya listens patiently. Dadi pacifies Ananya and asks her to do exercise and play so that the body can build up. Ananya becomes happy and hugs Dadi. Dadi tells her that you are my princess. Ananya says I will not cry now. Varsha says very good Ananya.

Akshara and Naitik are packing. Naitik falls and Akshara holds him, they both laugh. She says I cannot believe we are going to Mumbai, she says I will go to juhu beach and do shopping. Naitik and Akshara share a good scene. They talk about meeting film stars. Naksh comes there and talks in Mumbai style. Akshara says what is this, Naksh talks in Tapori style, Naitik laughs, he says we should also try it, and flirts with Akshara. They have a laugh.

Everyone are done packing and is about to leave for Mumbai, Naksh and Chikki talk in Mumbai style, everyone laughs, Naksh says Dadda ji I will record everything, Maa and Bauji are happy. Akshara asks Dadda ji to take rest. Dadda ji goes inside. Bhabhi Maa asks them to enjoy in Mumbai. Suddenly It officials come there and asks everyone to stop and they cannot leave the house. Everyone are shocked. They come inside the house, and say its a IT raid. Naitik asks why this raid. Bhabhi Maa asks the meaning of raid. Bauji asks why this raid, the officials asks them to take out their mobiles and they take it.

Ananya is talking to Shaurya and she says even I wish to go to Mumbai, Shaurya says now it cannot happen in the last minute. Dada ji says we will spend time and go for a picnic with Ananya. They ask Varsha to take the hotel address of Akshara and they will surprise Akshara there.

Naitik asks the officials to tell them what is the matter, they say we cannot say anything, they say not to interrupt in their work. Akshara asks Naitik to let them do their work and says sorry to them. Everyone are tensed. Naksh says we were going to Mumbai and we have the flight, they say you cannot move till we say. They ask to call Dadda ji. Akshara says he is not well, we cannot wake him up. Akshara is worried.

Precap:
Dadda ji comes and asks who are you, and what are you doing, he asks them to leave.

Posted: 10 years ago
😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  Thank You So Much ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  Really Nice 😃  ðŸ˜ƒ Going   ðŸ˜ƒ Good 😃   ðŸ˜ƒ