Thendral

Thendral - Thursday Update - 27th Jun 2013

lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Kanagu n Joseph in nadu road discussing about deepa life.. Kanagu says that i thought T & TA would take care of reuniting Deepa's life. But now they both also moved out of it.. now i think we should do something to bring them together nu solluran..Joseph says finally TA has taken good decision of moving out of this issue as this praba is crack boy.. TA & T finally acting wise now nu solluran..Kanagu says its because me deepa's life in under question mark.. i need to get it correct otherwise i cannot live an peaceful life nu solluran n ask joseph to accompany to travels to meet deepa dad.. Joseph says he is not coming n also tells if bride's family gets to know that kanagu involved in another girl life case.. they would not proceed ..so be careful dont dig pit for yourself nu solluran.. but kanagu kekura ragama..he says he will go n meet deepa dad alone nu walks off.. finally joseph stops him n both going to travels..

MM house.. Pavi is plotting to youngest sis of kalyani.. gets phone from Rev's boy friend.. nalla kanda mirugam mathiri deep breathe pannuran...pavi is asking who is this ..he breathes again..he cuts the call... now pavi calls for rev's to get rubber band n telling somebody is calling dont know who.. now soppana sundari rev's comes out irritatedly n tells no band in that place..pavi goes n takes the band n comes n tells it was there only...why ur so upset now a days nu kekura..rev's is barking at her.. pavi says sorry .. younger one says why ur showing anger on akka when ur upset nu sollitu leaves.. by then kalyani packs thier lunch ..both are leaving to school n college..padma comes n tells she will go today to take care of MM..kal's pack food for her too..now again calls comes.. same deep breathe.. kal's picks call n again he cuts call. kals leaves off the phone n goes in.. he calls again..now revs picks it..rendu peru ore jolls..pppa enna koduma da ithu.,.namma padma entry to hall.. our revs says bye to him n moves from there starring at padma..kals calls her sis to have food n leave nu takes her to kitchen.. she says no need..but kals compels n take her for Breakfast.. padma looking at them.

In Kitchen ,Kal ask her why is she behaving badly nu.. rev's counter argues n blames back kals n tells ur selfish..as you dont want ur family getting into trouble thats why ur not bothered about people ill treating us nu sollura..kals tells dont talk rubbish ..padma is telling for your good only nu..but revs says at this age will no one goes for movie.. for each why is she talking so ill on me n slapping.. neither u too didnt ask anything to her.. for this sake only we are not interested to come to ur home ..butnow see she wants to treat us like slaves.. which i cannot take any more nu sollitu ask her to let know padma that she cannot question her anymore.. nu  sollitu leaves from there.. kals left in shock n confused mood.

TA & P @ office.. TA tells to stop taking risk at margin trading.. but employees are telling lets continue this as right now we are not loosing anything nu solluranga.. n prabha too convinces TA for the same.. TA gives go ahead to continue Margin trading...Prabha checks why TA takes a back on this.. TA says risk is high thats why nu solluran..Checks back prabha on his dullness..prabha says he vomitted thrice n feeling feverish..office boy comes in with coffee n tells prabha's eyes looks yellow..TA says could be jaundices symptoms..by then prabha get vomit again..runs to rest room.. TA n Office boy waits outside.. once he is back TA says we should go to hospital now nu solluran..prabha tells he will take care of himself TA says no n goes in to pick his bag.. by then he gets an call from bank ..asking him to come for meeting..TA informs prabha n tells him take someone to hospital..prabha says ok n sends off Office boy n feeling lonely n leaving from there alone..

In college, T is searching n coming to D who is sittling alone in corner of college..T is asking why is she alone.. n tries talk to her.. but D walks off.. T chases n tells y 'day even ur parents talks ill abt TA N Me.. why u didnt open ur mouth nu kekura.. D says am already in collapsed stage.. y u too not undetstanding me nu kekura.. n tells if i was old D i wouldnt let anyone talk about u nu sollitu u Too T kekeura n gets crying saying that i was not sodesprerate for this marriage as i was interested in only studies..but because P my life in gone in different direction nu ore crying.. T consoles her..

Screen Freezes
Edited by lakshmikr - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi for the update...

looks like kanagu may interfere n make matters worse..Whats with prabha's jaundice? is it for telling deepa that she fell sick because she n her family played dirty withprabha? anyway no sympathy for prabha and no sympathy for revati also...just when kal has managed to turn around Padma herself, matters may go worse...
anyway, looking forward...
good for friends opening to each other...
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Revaty is acting like a typical silly teen. in a way i feel sorry for her state.
She is stll a child growing up with all emotions and attraction to opposite sex. This guy is at fault
Here. To some extent Kalyani also. She should  understand the plight of her sister. Instead of 
Rudely rejecting the alliance ofvthat boy, she should have talked to his parents and him and
Explained what their situation is . Having been in love with Mohan, she should have anticipated
How that boy will behave pursuing Revaty. Has she forgotten how Mohan pirsued her? Just because 
She decided against the boy, how can she expect revaty to comply.? But it is unfortunate and this 
Has to take its own course.
Deepa was right in cold shouldering T. In fact T messed her up unknowingly by giving her a bad advise
Of hiding Kanagu's love for her from P. Deepa did not blame her one bit. Where as T was rude to
D on her advise about hiding pregnancy.Again the two "devine" couple tt are giving the worst advise
Possible . They interfered with their problem. D should never forgive Tt for hiding P. D should firmly
Tell TT to stay out if their friendship should continue.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely updates Lakshmi, thank you so much!

Prabha has jaundice really?  Hhmm new track to bring back P and D it seems.  Uummm Kanagu should be careful, he is going to get married soon and he doesn't want to involve himself in a mess.  Want to see Roja's reactions towards Deepa. 

Revathy and Saravanan lol!!  What a weird signal they got over the phone. 
Caryn thumbnail
thanks laks.

I want to slap Thuls.  She is not a good friend as Deepa