Dont take the other way...Its SG forum

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by kiran307

Agar yahan sab kuch itna serious hua toh mein aana band kar dungi.. Don't take anything I say that seriously, am not the person who anyone should look upto when it comes to tv shows coz I have an opinion that many won't agree to.. But I have always been like that.. I never look at something the same way others see it, I am a radical thinker.. Don't take my words here seriously.. Just add a pinch of salt and move to the next post.. 

Now on I'll take care I don't post anything too dramatic, kuch zyada ho jata hai.. Just a few likes or comments for rc whenever I can.. Rest you'll can enjoy a clean and pure YUVREEN forum.. I am outta here.. Gudnite..

Guys read the comment and then think.Why Kiran?๐Ÿ˜ญI felt hurt for the last line that you said.Why you took Siman Di's post as a bashing post for RC fans?Please dont take it the other way.She dint try to bash the fans of RC.She just said that we should judge each character equally.Some RC fans did say that "Yuvraj does not deserve Suvreen?".So thats the reason we felt hurt.We have never tried to say that for RC and Samar.Come on.Its SG forum.From the starting of the show we have been seeing pairing of Suvreen with many people as well as Yuvraj too.Everyone has his/her own likes and dislikes.I also understand that.I also understand hat you guys love RC with Suvreen more.Thats the same thing with us.We love Yuvraj with Suvreen more than RC.The difference here is only that we dint hate RC but ReSU fans did hate Yuvi.Thats the thing that hurted us.We all are here as a family.Its just that I love Aloo-Paneer and you love Chilli-Paneer but that dosen't mean that just for these differences we start fighting with for our likes.We should all respect each others' likes.But the case here is something else.When I love Alloo-Paneer I dont have any right to hurt the person loving Chilli-Paneer by disliking the dish.So thats what I am trying to explain.We should all love each and every character of the story except the Alisha maate.๐Ÿ˜†She is just the greatest witch who harms both RC and Yuvraj.Ok I wont go to Alisha.I just dont wanna talk about her.๐Ÿ˜ก
So I hope you understand what I say.I was trying to explain as a SG fan,not as a YUVREEN fan.So please do understand.We are like a family.We aren't complete without each other like we see many Mohit fans left and so the forum is khaali-khaali now.So please do try to understand and dont leave the forum.Please!!!
Sun raha hai na tu...ro rahi hun main ๐Ÿ˜›

alle mele post pe koi cmmnt toh kalo๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜›
soly sahas ji..ur posts r evrywhr..kaun se me pehle comment karu confusion ho jata hai  

just 4 evry members here..i want to say dil pe mat liya kijiye koi bhi baatein   
karenge karenge sab comment karenge sahas teri sassy aisa bol rahi hai uspe bharosa karo... well i agree wid u, even i read simran's post she was trying to say this only.. and i agree to her as well as wat u have written here we don't hate RC we love him too but the only difference is we love yuvraj more than him..for a live eg.. naz ko h lelo she loves Samar so much but it's not that she doesn't love yuvi is it?? only one thing i would like to say Kiran is that post ko dil pe matt le we love RC as well!!
JMS we wrote the same lines u had alredy posted when i was typing this...
Originally posted by McSteamy

karenge karenge sab comment karenge sahas teri sassy aisa bol rahi hai uspe bharosa karo... well i agree wid u, even i read simran's post she was trying to say this only.. and i agree to her as well as wat u have written here we don't hate RC we love him too but the only difference is we love yuvraj more than him..for a live eg.. naz ko h lelo she loves Samar so much but it's not that she doesn't love yuvi is it?? only one thing i would like to say Kiran is that post ko dil pe matt le we love RC as well!!

lo mera aur ek twin se millo sab aj..   

JMS we wrote the same lines u had alredy posted when i was typing this...

ya we r twins    
Originally posted by JustMySelf

ya we r twins    

DECLARE D WE ARE TWINS!!!
dekho sahas tere post mein jo koi post hi nahi kar raha tha ab twins hi bann gaye!! ab karti hona mujhpar vishwas?

dekho sahas tere post mein jo koi post hi nahi kar raha tha ab twins hi bann gaye!! ab karti hona mujhpar vishwas?
karti hun na sassy dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ